Alright guys-buckshot guinea pigs enter here

Who’s it gonna be 🤣

Looks okay. I still like the flaming crossbow but hey, built in point blank and bore (in a different way), then still has piercing and destructive. Could be cool
imacharliexbamfx

Comments

• DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 642
    Cant open the game now... whats this about?
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 334
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,967
    The price makes me think it might be garbage but I'm very tempted. Both the previous new weapons (harpoon and flaming pistol) were about £20, £9 is a bargain especially with the gold and tokens thrown in.
    imacharlie
    Yeahhh @WellyLuga agreed

Is that sad that it’s not expensive so we question it??? Lol
    WellyLugaRenopwnsShadowWalkerbigbeano
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,967
    Haha yep @TWDaddiction. I went and bought it, thanks to the master mission I've not needed to buy a booster in a while so I'm happy to buy the odd bundle every now and then when NG no longer forces us to buy a booster to remain competitive. It's the same price for 1,200 gold so worth it IMO :smile:
    imacharlie
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,048
    Sold!

BTW be wary of an error in the Portuguese translation. Not sure if it's fixed yet by the time this post is posted but it says that it doesn't cause threat and it does.
    RenopwnsNezo
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 642
    Nice. Good to have in preparation of Alpha I suppose.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 411
    "Special Funct--"
    SOLD!

The only thing that will crack my wallet for this game anymore. Yes, I am a hoarder of special functionality weapons.
    :grin:
    :grimace:
    RenopwnsSPC_TORRESbigbeanoimacharlie
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 359
    I was hyped for this weapon and at that price I am willing to buy it. It basically has 5 traits and should be a solid piece. The crossbow is good but sometimes fire bites you in the ass so it will be nice to have a hunter weapon that can deal more damage without fire.
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 359
    > @bladgier said:
    > Sold!
    >
    > BTW be wary of an error in the Portuguese translation. Not sure if it's fixed yet by the time this post is posted but it says that it doesn't cause threat and it does.

You've never heard of the deadly Portuguese Silent Shotgun?
    bigbeanoDrhoo
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 618
    New Water Ballon Shotgun...Silent but deadly. The old Walker Water Torture.
    14 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

ShadowWalkerbigbeanoimacharlie
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,166
    Bought mine as soon as I got home.

Chuck-chock! *Pumped*
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    WellyLugaimacharlie
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 423
    What is the best way to badge the toon , would it be Damage and CD , also any preference to which hero to give it to
    I’ve got mine on Sasha. And she’s loaded with typical damage/Crit damage. And I’ll tell ya...the charge attack is sexyyyyyy

Only other thought I’d see is Crit chance and Crit damage?
    ShadowWalkerReeconnDanski_46
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 106
    On Sasha, are you finding increased chances for charging or is the cone similar to wide bore in terms of targets hit?
    Definitely more! Think of it. With wide bore, they still have to be in somewhat of a line. With this, they can be spread out a little. And the widest part is in the end and it’s more then far enough away from the walkers area to walk up and hit you.

So it does depend. Sometimes they’re in a line and bore would’ve been better. But MOST situations I’d say this is more convenient
    Jaden
  • GameonGameon Member Posts: 22
    It would be okay if it worked
    psychwolf