Holiday Adornments

@Fluxxx with the holiday season fast upon us (yes Halloween is a holiday :D ) it might be fun to dress our survivors in appropriately themed items. Maybe our survivor posse could choose a Santa hat, elf hat or even reindeer antlers to wear (need I remind you that you're in Finland so the reindeer thing is a give-me). It might add some holiday cheer as Daryl prowls the zombie apocalypse with the ball on his Santa hat bouncing up and down as he he thins the herd. I'm sure Abe in antlers would be a big hit and well Rosita, she can wear whatever she'd like. So c'mon @Fluxxx let's get some of this going and into crates. It's better than the armor I always get with training gear or weapons with silenced!
TLang004Ivana_TackyaShadowWalkerDeathwish19SPC_TORRESGovernatorJadenWellyLugacapibarajimmorrison369anthony172JayZATLAS-ZTeenahGeeJenngxMelxflyingcowking

Comments

• Ivana_TackyaIvana_Tackya Member Posts: 4
    This man is brilliant! Someone give him a cookie please! This would be fun random drops to get during scavenge missions! 😃
    CronusDeathwish19capibaraJenng
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,826
    Please yes! Can't wait to dress my fave surv with some great outfit!! :)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    ShadowWalkerJenngCronus
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,712
    Sure why not?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • TeenahGeeTeenahGee Member Posts: 261
    Would be fun! Maybe we can have jingle bells to draw the walkers in a certain direction?
    Cronus
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,089
    Many good possibilities pictured below. Rosita gets the cowboy hat @Fluxxx :wink:

JenngJayZShadowWalker
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,019
    I think that looks more like Carl's hat... ;)
    JenngShadowWalker
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,089
    > @TransmuteJun said:
    > I think that looks more like Carl's hat... ;)

Like I stated originally Rosita can wear whatever she wants. @Mystique maybe you could post a video showing proper attire? ;-)
    tabernacKratosJenng
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 90
    All those hats should come with internal chance to ignite so they would be more powerfull
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
    CronusJenng
  • xMelxxMelx Member Posts: 17
    Love this idea. Hope it can happen.
    Cronus
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 308
    I'll just be glad when the snow layer drops in camp and I get to watch the sims track out new paths. :smile:

Maybe also some festive bunting or something on the terrain and building models? Christmas lights would not make sense: attracts walkers! :wink:
    CronusJenng