Double points

Dragoon1Dragoon1 Member Posts: 1
When playing the Scavenger site I am not receiving any double points

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,478
    @dragoon1 the amount you receive is already doubled, it's very different from the 2xp booster. There's no 2x animation as it's already doubled.
    BWils
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 487
    edited November 2
    Hey guys, its 7pm here. Nov1st, my game won't load past the black Next Game screen. Android, says was updated 20 hrs ago. Can't get in at all? Anyone else having this issue? I haven't updated to Android 10, still on Android 8.1.0. TY
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,044

Hey guys, its 7pm here. Nov1st, my game won't load past the black Next Game screen. Android, says was updated 20 hrs ago. Can't get in at all? Anyone else having this issue? I haven't updated to Android 10, still on Android 8.1.0. TY

Try force stopping the game, clear the cache, then log in again.

If that doesn't work, make sure you are logged into Google Play, do the same thing but also delete the data.

If that still doesn't work, uninstall and install again.

Most of the time, the first method is enough.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Annette578
    @Jaden
    Thx, I've done all those things, all but uninstalling it. It was saved in Google Play, but I cant find if it still is? I would hate to lose all my 4yrs of game play. I messeged Zbot, waiting to see what's next?
    Above screenshot is all it will do? It won't load past this? Stays stuck, I've shut Samsung galaxy 10 down several times. Been playing on same tablet 4 yrs too. All other apps work as usual. Never had this happen the 4 yrs I've played? TY
    @Jaden
    Thx for your advice. I loaded it on my husband's Android, uninstalled it on my tablet, then reinstalled on my Galaxy, linked it back to mine. All is working great! Whew! Thx again :)
    Jaden
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,044

@Jaden
    Thx for your advice. I loaded it on my husband's Android, uninstalled it on my tablet, then reinstalled on my Galaxy, linked it back to mine. All is working great! Whew! Thx again :)

Glad you've managed to make it work. :)

As far as I know, NG can recover "lost" accounts. It's just not as convenient as being able to load your account from Google. But I think no account will ever completely get lost.

This was probably the safest and fastest option, though. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    @Jaden
    It was a relief, when it began to work ! Was really nervous, lol. But everything us running smoothly. I appreciate your response. :)
    Jaden
  • LilTexLilTex Member Posts: 18
    My “in the distance” did not reset this week????