Morgan Staff or another area stun

ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 263
Hey!
I'd love to know if that is a possible thing for the next event to include something like Morgan staff with area stun for bruiser for f2p playes?
I can't ignore that in every single video that I watch how to beat high lvl challenge every one goes in with Morgan staff and sometimes x3 bruisers with that staff. Us, f2p players, it is really hard to go further without that thing due to getting too much hits and cannot stun more than 1 enemy per turn (with out charge).

If not from an event, maybe GW shop when it returns? I just want to know if this is a possible thing to look up to or just give up now.
Thanks and happy Halloween!
TCBRITObigbeano

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 488
    NG makes too much money from the staff..would not expect a free version anytime soon. But it is about time we had another toy for bruisers, the stupid 2 handed sword had not thought put into it as a bruisers weapon.
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

ShayHaTCBRITODanski_46
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 263
    Billbam said:

NG makes too much money from the staff..would not expect a free version anytime soon. But it is about time we had another toy for bruisers, the stupid 2 handed sword had not thought put into it as a bruisers weapon.

I agree, everyone seems to buy that, but as said need to give a hand for f2p players and think about them too.
    And I couldnt agree more about that stupid sword that I never even use ><
    bigbeano
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 491
    The ZH is brilliant - no sarcasm intended at all. The tactical aspect especially.
    They have offered the hockey stick in the prior winter campaign, who's to say it won't happen again?
    Don't bank on it, but gold = money in this game and is worth considering.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    psychwolfbigbeanoShadowWalker
    I had forgotten about the hockey stick my 2nd acct was not around at that time so dont have it where I need it hahaha...My main account has the hockey sticks in the outpost since I only use the Lucky staff and on occasion the tactical

The ZH is brilliant - no sarcasm intended at all. The tactical aspect especially.

They have offered the hockey stick in the prior winter campaign, who's to say it won't happen again?

Don't bank on it, but gold = money in this game and is worth considering.

Didn't manage to get the that stick, was too dam new to understand the game
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,478
    There’s a free staff in story mode.

It’s called Wide Margin.
    ShayHaBWilsbigbeanoJenng
    zbot said:

There’s a free staff in story mode.

It’s called Wide Margin.

Maybe scrapped it, don't think I have such thing but as Jaden said no razor which will not be useful for high lvls
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,248
    I'd be happy with an epic staff even if it had silver razor tbh
    bigbeanoJadenJenngShadowWalker
    What mode was that in Nightmare?

ATLAS-Z said:

I think even a green staff in the trade shop would be bought and appreciated.

Silver razor

Silver Concussion

Bronze tactical / lucky

Agree??

Maybe NGs staff can comment?

Tag them if you agree

Wont it get auto scrap?
    psychwolf
    NG used to give us useful stuff in TG shop and in events. They don't give a shit now so we'll never see it because their greed exceeds their common sense.
    psychwolf said:

NG used to give us useful stuff in TG shop and in events. They don't give a shit now so we'll never see it because their greed exceeds their common sense.

Makes me sad to hear that.
    It's pretty simple. Keep the customer happy by throwing them a bone every now and then and they'll actually want to buy things. I don't feel like buying anything when NG can't be bothered.
    ShadowWalker
    psychwolf said:

It's pretty simple. Keep the customer happy by throwing them a bone every now and then and they'll actually want to buy things. I don't feel like buying anything when NG can't be bothered.

True, that is why I only bought one time 24h gas.
    Also, no need to get it free, in event or something, I have no problem work for that.
    psychwolfbigbeanoJaden