Wheres my Lucille?!?

So ive been waiting for a few years now and it still hasnt happened so im hoping if i talk about it @Fluxxx will hear my cries and answer my call. Way back in the og times of the game they had the awesome normal version of lucille and i want it back. The traits were great and i feel like it looks better than bloody lucille. I still have it so i will use every last reinforcement token if i must but id rather NG just bring it back, because its a garunteed buy from me.
RenopwnsJenng

Comments

• dlbdlb Member Posts: 285
    No razor, no good. It's been in the bundle shop with razor a lot this month or so.
    TCBRITOCarl_Tyreese999flyingcowking
  • Carl_Tyreese999Carl_Tyreese999 Member Posts: 14
    > @dlb said:
    > No razor, no good. It's been in the bundle shop with razor a lot this month or so.

I suppose you could switch lucky for razor, however it technically hasnt been in the bundle shop in years as my whole point for this forums post is Normal Lucille not Bloody Lucille
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 195
    I get it but if it's not a staff for bruiser it's pretty much no good in my opinion.
    Renopwns
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 196
    What lol. Staff is cool but not necessary at all. If you NEED the staff to “be good”, rethink your strategy.

Razor is a must have, but that’s it.

There’s So many options. Have you tried interrupt with razor at high level? Another Awesome strategy.
    bigbeanoRenopwnsATLAS-Z
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 119
    TBH I'd be alright with Lethal, Lucky, and Concussive on it. Maybe make Concussive silver and Lethal gold but it's not that bad. Bruisers are the ONLY character class that can get away with not having Razor on their weapon. It's an absolute necessity on scouts and warriors.
    JenngTCBRITOBurmeliinisKarajocabigbeanosicron
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,225

Same @Carl_Tyreese999
    I’ve held onto mine also , I let Negan keep it, it feels right.

RenopwnsbigbeanoMudMoccasinCarl_Tyreese999
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,198
    > @Renopwns said:
    > TBH I'd be alright with Lethal, Lucky, and Concussive on it. Maybe make Concussive silver and Lethal gold but it's not that bad. Bruisers are the ONLY character class that can get away with not having Razor on their weapon. It's an absolute necessity on scouts and warriors.

I would love to see how you use Bruisers without Razor. I find it absolutely critical, so I’m interested in learning more.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    TCBRITOATLAS-Z
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 491
    I have to second that request as per @JayZ. You can't stun unless using a charge attack or with a non body shot (which can't happen without razor). Lethal is the odd trait out on a typical bruiser weapon.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    TCBRITO
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,821
    I would say assaults are the only class which can survive without a bodyshot reducing trait. That’s only when paired with Sasha! At +5 body shots will ruin you.
    TWDaddictionBurmeliinis
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 491
    Getting back to the topic at hand. The OP was about the regular Lucille over the Bloody Lucille, however I don't see a practical or aesthetic reason for it.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    edited November 5
    Yeah I’m interested to see how effecient no razor is at a high rsl. And at that point, you’re wasting the concussion trait because the odds that it stuns period are low.

I threw a no razor weapon on my bruiser last week and no joke, 10 body shots in a row at +8 lol. Never again. Now I get bruiser is made to take hits. So if that’s what you mean, then I guess cool lol but at +10 or higher, the less extra hits the better...

Razor is a must imo
    bigbeanoTCBRITO
  • mirmir Member Posts: 117
    Bouncers should have a constant chance of being stunned. This is a special feature or built-in skill of any stick. Everyone knows that without a blade, the stick does not work, so why take one slot when there are a bunch of other skills in the stick(luck , eggs , tactics, and so on) . We need blades by default and this is not correct. Maybe you should expand the range that falls from the boxes and give the opportunity to build their tactics in different ways, and not copy others and enjoy these achievements. Need range of and big, think @Fluxxx
    Firekid
    @ATLAS-Z I'm trying to be nicer about it :)
    ATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,712
    @JayZ dude, I actually laughed out loud when I read your post.

Then I'm like I need a G.D. MEME RIGHT NOW!

I'm still laughing.

Lololol peeps outside my office probably think I'm nuts.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    @ATLAS-Z hahaha the meme is perfect. That shit cracked me up when I was on the toilet. Wonder what the guy next to me thought.
    ATLAS-Zbigbeanomir
    How is area stun not good. @TWDaddiction I get to level 39 40 all the time. Gold and time limit me to going farther really I will gladly use something else if it is better. Seems like hitting 3 walkers is good?
    > @rogueDS said:
    > How is area stun not good. @TWDaddiction I get to level 39 40 all the time. Gold and time limit me to going farther really I will gladly use something else if it is better. Seems like hitting 3 walkers is good?

You misread. I never said it wasn’t good. It’s awesome. And There’s a reason it’s not free.

But You said “if it’s not a staff, it’s no good imo”. And I don’t agree. The staff is definitely good, but it’s not necessary and there are many other great weapons for sure (as long as it has razor)
    I hear you @TWDaddiction. my bad I do have a great razor pipe for bruiser
    TWDaddiction