Anybody else's game crash or just mine?

Did anyone else's game just crash a few minutes ago? Mine crashed after completing a distance mission on the reward screen. I closed game and tried to reload several times but just get black screen. Checked my storage to make sure I wasn't running outta space for things to work right but have over 2G's of space...about to have to get ready for work so hope it'll load by the time I get off.

Comments

• ZetteZette Member Posts: 335
    Nevermind...Guess it was just a weird thing that happened. Ended up having to reboot my phone to get it to finally open back up.
    GovernatorJenng
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,631
    Mine disconnects frequently. I hate it. Happens all the time.
    ZetteJenngGman74Buckzz
    Sucks that it happens all the time for u. I would have problems with my tablet before it died but my phone usually does pretty good. It's been doing good tonight.
    Jenng
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 248
    Definitely happens more often than before
    Gman74BuckzzZette
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 55
    I disconnect at least once a mission it seems. For sure every few minutes
    BuckzzZette
    @Gman74 definitely needed a "dang" button for ur response! If I had to reconnect every mission or even every other mission, i'd have to just say my goodbyes...don't have the patience for that! Lol! As long as it's an occasional thing, i can handle it. But I hope urs gets better for u!
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 119
    I've been playing on a potato ZTE Zmax Blade for like 2 years and I've NEVER had a disconnect issue with No Man's Land.
    Zette
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 248
    I've had a few black screen crashes lately when loading the game, but nothing like it was a few months ago.