Advice: Making the jump from regular 1,500 stars ---> regular 2,000 stars?

I've watched uber player videos on YouTube, got musket, spear & 3 Morgan sticks, have optimal armour, but have only ever gotten 1,600+ Challenge Stars one time.

I have my bruisers and scouts equiped with my best badges - nearly all gold & blue ones.

Does anyone have advice on what could be the leap of imagination I'm failing to make?

:( :s :/
Member LegionOfDoom
Grady

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,806
    Assuming council 72 so you're maxed? What is it that stops you? That you can't pass a particular mission or does hospital time hold you back?

Variety helps and building a complete roster of survivors to give you options. Last week for instance, archives and deads end were probably the two tougher maps but we're doable to high level with Sasha and 2 solid assaults/bruisers. I personally don't like spending gold each challenge so make up for this by having multiple options to fill up my hospital rather than depending on the same 4-5 survivors.
    ShadowWalkerDeathwish19Krieg
  • PicPic Member Posts: 836
    How do you have them badged? Max Dr and health on Bruisers?
    TCBRITOKrieg
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 345
    @ATLAS-Z has it right. Everytime I've hit my personal best I've bought a booster and ran to +1000* on the first day. Make sure you get 3* on all maps regardless of attempts. I start to fail perfection at RSL 33 personally. Then nickle and dime 1* completion until Sunday night. Get three stars? Maybe two? Hell yeah! Using gold to heal helps but anyone getting +2000 stars is definitely not scoring perfect at RSL 40+. The hospital time is the only thing holding us back... Maybe our wallets too... Believe it or not if you spend enough money you'll get enough chances to crack 2000 or even 3000 stars... Meh.
    klman1612Krieg
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 220
    Thanks for all the advice guys!

I'm badged effectively.

I think a lot of the challenge for me is to run up the score early as ATLAS-Z has suggested.

I got 1,700 on the nose this week :)
    Member LegionOfDoom
    ATLAS-ZDanski_46