Eugine star hero call??

Will we be getting a Eugine call since he is the star hero??

Comments

• TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 196
    The star hero lasts for 2 weeks, I’m sure during that time we’ll see him once
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 55
    I don’t recall ever seeing the star hero in a call during that time. But I did get 2 from a single radio so that’s a great start
    Burmeliinis
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 308
    Stockpile your free calls. Once the star hero is someone you like, use them all up, and hopefully you'll hit that 10% a few times. I think I burned 14 1-radio calls and four 5-radio calls and got... 10 or 20 Eugene tokens? :sunglasses:
    Zettebigbeano
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 90
    Mine was 83% return per phone on free calls
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,821
    Thanks NG for the double eugune call! Wasn’t expecting that but it’s certainly appreciated!
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 196
    edited November 7
    > @Artminius said:
    > Stockpile your free calls. Once the star hero is someone you like, use them all up, and hopefully you'll hit that 10% a few times. I think I burned 14 1-radio calls and four 5-radio calls and got... 10 or 20 Eugene tokens? :sunglasses:

That doesn’t seem great to me? Lol

You spent 34 radios and got 10 or 20 tokens. Even If we say 20...

When you could’ve made two x2 hero calls (do it on Eugene’s day) for a chance at 64 tokens per...I say risk reward that’s better all day everyday

Edit: I misread. You used FREE calls?? I didn’t know you could stack them!?!?!? Lol I thought it was a use em or lose em type of thing ????
  • 8900rpm8900rpm Member Posts: 104
    You shure can stack the free calls!
    TWDaddictionJaden
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 285
    My Eugene calls suck complete ass. 15 5 calls in a row and where's my favorite nerd? He was nerfed. I couldn't look at the phones without tripping over old Glenn.
    Renopwnsbigbeano
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 119
    DLB, same story here. Made 5 calls for Aaron yesterday and hit all 3-star survivors on EVERY call except one. The one hero I pulled was 32 shooter Rick tokens. Bunk.
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,248
    Thanks for the call, got enough tokens today to reroll on him twice more if needed B)
    JayZ said:

Artminius said:

Stockpile your free calls. Once the star hero is someone you like, use them all up, and hopefully you'll hit that 10% a few times. I think I burned 14 1-radio calls and four 5-radio calls and got... 10 or 20 Eugene tokens? :sunglasses:

I had about 30 free 5-radio calls and 70 free 1-radio calls. I ended up getting 248 tokens, which is enough for half a trait upgrade. Not too shabby at all.
    What the hell is free 5 radio call?
    About once aw week (maybe every two weeks?) a 5-radio call is given for free. Like the free 1-radio call you get daily. By "stockpile" I meant what folks said above: You do not have to make the call and they pile up.

For folks who didn't know; It didn't matter until the +10% of calling a star hero was added, so you haven't missed out for long. And now you know! :grin:
    TWDaddiction
    edited November 7
    Never seen a free 5 call. Is it some perk from max lvl radio tent?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,712
    > @reekookr said:
    > Never seen a free 5 call. Is it some perk from max lvl radio tent?

Yes, twice a week
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Last call lucky!
    ATLAS-ZdlbShadowWalkerbigbeano
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,712
    > @Artminius said:
    > Last call lucky!
    >

High 5 my man, me too!

Last call 512, pretty sure it's my first on a hero that I was looking for.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 285
    Got a couple 256 Eugene's on 5 calls.