Badge crafting

1235»

Comments

• PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 242
    Need some help please - I’ve crafted some badges on my baby account and can’t see which cycle I’m on. They don’t seem to follow either of the cycles.

My results are attached. What am I missing? And what should I do, try and change recipe maybe? I’m currently using standard MeEdChCl.

Thanks for any advice you can give
  • scottcscottc Member Posts: 16
    edited January 19
    @Pandreq said:
    > Need some help please - I’ve crafted some badges on my baby account and can’t see which cycle I’m on. They don’t seem to follow either of the cycles.
    >
    > My results are attached. What am I missing? And what should I do, try and change recipe maybe? I’m currently using standard MeEdChCl.
    >
    > Thanks for any advice you can give
    >

Your last 4 badges matched exactly with Badges 2-5 on the 1-DR cycle. So your next badge with MeEdChCl should be Badge 6 -- CD% Hero Odd
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 242
    Cheers @scottc - I was looking for a pattern that covered all 7 badges. My error.

Thanks for sorting me out
  • s7eyeW8s7eyeW8 Member Posts: 1
    will there be a new pattern? what will it be? who will be the first to map it?
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 148
    It’s actively being explored by the same folks who provided the previous guide. However, when badges were created, NG teased that there’s a pattern to find. This time they’re saying it’s truly random outside of the provided recipes and % chance. I’m not holding my breath.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,884
    edited July 24
    Did they SAY it was random?

I don't recall reading that. I remember reading something about the previous badge cycles going away...

But that could mean they were just replaced with different cycles?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,457
    @ATLAS-Z can’t always believe what you read.... cough cough TDog