Bruiser reroll

Aklo09Aklo09 Member Posts: 17
I've a bruiser with
Power strike
Punish
Retaliate
Follow through
Lucky

I suppose follow through can be rerolled for something usefull. Iron skin the first to come to my mind
Any suggestions?

Second question: I've rerolled Morgan Vigilant trait for Lucky.
He now has Defensive Charge, Iron Skin, Defensive Stance, Lucky and Dodge.
I was thinking at rerolling DS for Punish or Retaliate. Correct?

Thanks

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,248
    Yeah on your bruiser you'd want iron skin assuming you can't get them to 80% damage reduction with badges and armor alone. Reroll follow through first. Don't underestimate dodge either. I would want dodge over power strike. Takes less critical hits.
    So, follow through and power strike for either iron skin or dodge.

Yes on Morgan you'd want to reroll defensive stance for punish or retaliate. Ideally punish. Lucky works well on him.
    JadenShadowWalker
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 367
    I agree , re roll Follow Through & Power Strike for Iron Skin & Dodge and you have a Unicorn
  • Aklo09Aklo09 Member Posts: 17
    Ty all for replies.

@psychwolf, I'm i wrong or you said it's possible to have 80% DR without Iron Skin?

Best DR badge I've seen is 21%, (second best is 15 lol).
    Given another 15% from Armour it will take quite some time to have three and match set
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 769
    It's possible on multiple high % DR badges that have set bonuses and secondary bonuses that are activated. For example you could have a 21% badge with a +5% bonus for the Dodge trait for a total of 30% DR. You just need a boatload of luck to get 3 DR badges like that, but possible.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,631
    I had been trying for Retaliate for my Morgan for a while, but I’m liking the Lucky trait I picked up on the last ReRoll. He may be my Unicorn now.
    ShadowWalker
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 272
    My Morgan is the same, minus all those legendary badges. :D

He's perfectly fine without Retaliate.
    Governator
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 248
    tabernac said:

It's possible on multiple high % DR badges that have set bonuses and secondary bonuses that are activated. For example you could have a 21% badge with a +5% bonus for the Dodge trait for a total of 30% DR. You just need a boatload of luck to get 3 DR badges like that, but possible.

This is true. It is possible but very hard to achieve. To get to 80% you need 2 good legendary DR badges of the same set (18% base DR is not enough), in different slots, and with 2 of them with activated bonuses.

So
    19% * 1,2 + 19%*0,25 * 1,2 = 28,5%
    19% * 1,2 + 19%*0,25 * 1,2 = 28,5%
    20% * 1,2 = 24%
    = 81%

There are 4 traits you always want on a bruiser: Punish, Retaliate, Dodge and Lucky. Now a normal survivor has 5 traits, so you can just as well have Iron Skin as the fifth trait. There is no idea to use your absolutely best badges to be able to skip IS.

Now, on a hero bruiser you have a different situation, as their leader trait uses up that fifth slot. So there it makes sense to badge them with youe best DR badges. Or, put them on a defensive scout or warrior, where there are lots of traits that are useful.

I have 11 leg DR badges but can't still get to 80% without badges only.