Last Horrah

vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,981
Hey Community,

I love most of you and I am either "relatively liked or tolerated" or hated. I am aware of this ;)

I don't know the progress on how the 5 vs 5 NW thing is going but I have been quite vocal in the past and I caused a lot of hurt feelings. That was disgraceful.

That said my guild is solid with a relatively new Leader now so I have the opportunity to make some things right. I will always be me I guess (but I am taming that) but I can at least humble up now and ask leaders of GK Crew, Russia or Korea from last NW if I can join as as a last horrah. I just want to support good relations before I leave and I promise to post global leaderboard stars for you and burn all my gold.

To be transparent I owe it to Germany and others for how I spoke about things. My friends said as much too. It would be my honor to play in their guild for a week.

Any nation guild that I pissed off I am willing to play for and push for top 5 Global. This is not for recruiting just for me to step out with grace and compassion. I want to play with others and see the other side.

Anyone willing I will work it out with the new Leader of my guild and be there. If not I will phase out accordingly ;)

Much love to you all! @Jenng much love. @pigbenis a ring.@capybara I am a rodent for life ;)
capibarabigbeanoJenngGovernatorInfinite_M0nkeySPC_TORRESjavajnkieCarolFreakHouseMFJigsaw

Comments

• vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,981
    @tabernac I will save radios for Rufus ;)
    tabernacJenngbigbeanoCarolFreakHouse
    Maybe this belongs in another chat but I have been thinking of old times. Replaying missions, deadly missions, etc.

Anyone have pics of those lost? @capibara I think they built the game around you ;)
    CarolFreakHouse
    edited November 7
    My last stop will be SurvivorsReborn. Where my NML life really started @capibara @tallinie
    CarolFreakHouse
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,826
    ...and there is also a @tabernac ”LoveMuffin” cameo!!! :D :D :D
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    tabernacbigbeanoJenngCarolFreakHouse
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,821
    Shame to see you go strike when you enter beastmode you are one of the best in the game and was a pleasure to play with you during intra! Enjoy your last hurrah and all the free time you’ll get once you stop playing!
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 89
    LOL
    xbamfxbigbeano
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 985
    Pm me on line fool
    bigbeano
    edited November 16
    I just logged in again. @xbamfx I will surely have a chat if you are open to it. I get what you are saying because god knows I have had my feelings. Heck I think I may even be banned from NW4 USA since I am not allowed in their chats froms a few weeks ago because I was pushing 5 vs 5.

@Governator I am playing with GK Crew next week with some German strong men to include Shiva the Great (who I referred to by another name but no more...). After that since you mentioned it I will apply to your guild after I promise and would be honored my friend ;)

GK CREW allowed me to play with them next week and I am using a translating app to talk but I will be slaying with Bums, Shiva and their leader soon and I am looking forward to it!

Their leader and them as a whole are amazing for having me. My own country won't even have me in a chat so for Germany to accept me to slay on my way out shows me the class they have.

Thanks all. Will tour and spend @Jenng's money since we will be married soon. Don't tell her yet please. It is a secret :)
    BWilscrambert_necGovernatorJenngCarolFreakHouse
    > @xbamfx said:
    > And anyone who knows me, know I speak my mind. With that said @vshield50 while reading your post I couldn’t help but cringe! Since when do you owe other nations a right to play for their guild? Have you gone mad? Cmon man, yeah you may owe some people an apology but we know what went down and I won’t kick up old dust. If anything you should make things right with those people privately. Finally, for the love of god man stop stop with the pandering it’s beyond nauseating.

I owe it because I hated on cheating and other things for so long. Long enough for @crambert_nec and others in USA chat (not all) to be sick of hearing it (although I only heard that after King Crabert made his choice to boot me from chat.)

I got booted from chat because I was overly aggressive about them playing 5 vs 5 since we were defending champs. They and I talked about being strong but I barely got 5 to join. And although we had 5 to play I pushed it in our USA chat which is why @crambert_nec (our USA Leader) made a stand pubically in 5 vs 5 chat to not only denounce the event but to blame me directly in the process.

I have friends in USA chat like @EZone @Slayerstyle @Pic @a lot of people but it prompted what it is now.

So now I just want to play for fun and not compete. And I look forward to playing with GK crew next week. I am buying my last bundle and a few boosters next week ;)
    crambert_necCarolFreakHousesuzequeue
    I am looking forward to playing with Germany next week being that I was top earner for USA last NW and that they would be open to have me. More than I can say about USA but more specifically @crambert_nec. Not all of USA but him specifically because he made that clear.
    crambert_necCarolFreakHouse
    USA under Crambert who will kick people from chats who were top earners will result in USA being weaker.

USA will be second if we put our second string in but Crambert knows what he is doing.....
    bigbeanocrambert_necCarolFreakHouseUrbanjesussuzequeue
    Play straight next NW Germany. You will crush them no question. The young kid leading (otherwise known as Crambert) who is in chats like Guild Coucil who ignores things and in USA chat from last year (which apparently he runs and the rest of the team follows). You do what you do with your killers you will own NW 4 legit this time. Crambert will break USA. Just push it out a few months.
    crambert_necCarolFreakHouseUrbanjesussuzequeue
    If is sad because the USA team use to be proud and play hard. We use to talk about building our teams, buying bundles, badging, talking strategy, etc

I know now that they were half retired and did not care. I wish I knew that before. The guy on the team who was star earner is out because of 1 person. If it is more be clewr and honest.

If I am your biggest problem asking people to play then you are weaker then I suspected @crambert_nec and those who support you are the same
    crambert_necCarolFreakHouseUrbanjesussuzequeue
    edited November 16
    > @crambert_nec said:
    > Bro, you got kicked from the chat because you came in talking shit about everyone. Full stop. No other petty reasons. I'll post the screenshots for anyone who doubts me. Then you proceeded to get "banned" from the team after lighting up my inbox talking mad shit. I'll post those screenshots for anyone doubting as well. Put up or shut up, STS.

Again you are being dishonest. I obviously did not "talk shit about everyone". For one that would be a lot to say with 20+ members so be accurate.

I posted comments on the USA chat. You took your hurt feelings and such and made it public on the 5 vs 5 chat. Not to mention you kicked me out of Line chat with them. That is the truth.
    crambert_necCarolFreakHouseDrhoobigbeanoUrbanjesus
    I don't know why people in that chat see you as hallway monitor since LINE has no admins but good luck being the leader for NW 4. Funny that when Guild Council had an outburst from a member (correct me if I am wrong but aren't you a member there?) You had nothing to say. But you can decide on USA people being in the chat? Especially those who contribute more than you?
    crambert_necCarolFreakHouseDrhooUrbanjesus
    edited November 16
    > @JayZ said:
    > Dude, I like you, but you have to chill the fuck out. You’re no doubt one of the best players in the world, but you have to stop unloading like this. I seriously recommend that you go seek professional help. No one gives a shit about online bullshit, but I imagine this is something that probably affects your friendships and relationships IRL. Peace and love brotha.

Professional help for chats on forum? I'll ask perhaps because I will take sound advice but it does not affect my day to day so I am guessing I will manage.

Nobody IRL that is in the same state as me and I know plays this game. So it does not affect my friendships or relationships.

If nobody gives a shit about online bullshit as you state then my comments and the desire for you to respond kinda renders that moot huh?

Crambert was public about his statement and actions so why is me doing the same out of line? I waited for over a month and was polite about things with him and them to no avail. So here we are.and yeah I admit saying bad things that day to them.
    crambert_necCarolFreakHouseDrhooUrbanjesus
    edited November 16
    > @crambert_nec said:
    > Your comments speak for themselves:
    >
    >

Yes. That was the outburst I was talking about and I more than took responsibility for it.
    So what responsibility do you take @crambert_nec for your actions and for prior actions? I am banned forever for those statement to our group chat? Banned from NW? Comments and actions you decided to take public outside of USA chat?
    CarolFreakHouseDrhoo
    > @JayZ said:
    > > @vshield50 said:
    > > > @JayZ said:
    > > > Dude, I like you, but you have to chill the fuck out. You’re no doubt one of the best players in the world, but you have to stop unloading like this. I seriously recommend that you go seek professional help. No one gives a shit about online bullshit, but I imagine this is something that probably affects your friendships and relationships IRL. Peace and love brotha.
    > >
    > > Professional help for chats on forum? I'll ask perhaps because I will take sound advice but it does not affect my day to day so I am guessing I will manage.
    > >
    > > Nobody IRL that is in the same state as me and I know plays this game. So it does not affect my friendships or relationships.
    > >
    > > If nobody gives a shit about online bullshit as you state then my comments and the desire for you to respond kinda renders that moot huh?
    > >
    > > Crambert was public about his statement and actions so why is me doing the same out of line? I waited for over a month and was polite about things with him and them to no avail. So here we are.and yeah I admit saying bad things that day to them.
    >
    > Nah dude. I’m just saying if you act the same way IRL that you do on the forums, then that’s destructive to yourself and those around you. I’m not trying to start shit. I’m trying to be real with you because I like you. Take it or leave it. I’m out.

Gotcha on that. I understand what you mean now. Thanks for the clarity.

I respond to things based on the event and circumstance. Yes if someone disgraces me in public I more than often will react but it is not a cookie cutter "this is how you handle things online so you handle everything in life this way" standard. For instance I would not punch a nun during Sunday mass for telling me to be quite but I may tell people how I feel on the forum and we can discuss. Make sense?
    CarolFreakHouseDrhoo
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 985
    @vshield50 find me on line dude wtf! Message me or I’ll find you pistol whip you

Line ID: xbamfx
    CarolFreakHouse