Can we have a lock/mark function for equipment?

Dear beloved developers, it would be a charming function to have kind of a a checkbox on each weapon and armor, to set a mark which one is a keeper, either if its already leveled, or is on the must level list.

Checkbox marked -> this item is not to be deleted/has to be leveled the next.

That would be sooo sooper dooper nice <3

Would that be possible?

Regards from a player that is on fire again after nearly one year of.

Thx for all that nice implementations!
RenopwnsMudMoccasinzeeblackFirekidwauwauwiwaGradyBurmeliinis8900rpmjustinc222JadenBuckzzATLAS-Zbigbeano

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,821
    I remember this being asked for when I joined the forum nearly 2 and half years ago. Would be so useful particular the upgrade next tick box. Couldn’t be that hard to implement could it @Fluxxx
    UndertakerJaden
  • GradyGrady Member Posts: 36
    If would be nice if bought equipment and all special function equipment are locked by default.

While we are at it, a 1-click recycle all 4 star equipment button would be very handy too.
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,392
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

Gradyboosh
  • LevLev Member Posts: 34
    -A 2nd custom label (not a gear name, but just like survivors name) would make the search easier.
    -5 slots for each class to put the mostly used gears would make the gears selection easier.
    Undertaker
  • UndertakerUndertaker Member Posts: 203
    Fluxxx said:

I had a similar idea some time ago! Think it makes good sense to have something like that and I'd definitely like to see that in the game. For now it'll have to sit back in the idea bag, but I'll bring it up when the time is right!

May I add another suggestion?

The badge-filter system is a great addition, but it would be much more helpful, to have it implemented on the survivor-tab, where you need to have an overview when you compile the badges.
    zeekdog
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 376

Fluxxx said:

I had a similar idea some time ago! Think it makes good sense to have something like that and I'd definitely like to see that in the game. For now it'll have to sit back in the idea bag, but I'll bring it up when the time is right!

May I add another suggestion?

The badge-filter system is a great addition, but it would be much more helpful, to have it implemented on the survivor-tab, where you need to have an overview when you compile the badges.
    I've mentioned in the 3.4 update notes that we're also working on improving the badge management from the survivor screen in this update. Currently, it's difficult to say if it will be implemented or not, but almost certainly will be for the update after.
    KriegUndertakerDanski_46
  • teabagteabagbagrotteabagteabagbagrot Member Posts: 22
    edited November 12
    @Fluxxx Maybe a #1 thru #6 descriptor/marker for the current version of the distance every week.

This would be very helpful for the middle tier players and the noobs. I can't see this being too difficult to code in the game 😊