No Tokens In Trade Shop

Hey guys first post- I haven’t had any Fall Tokens in my Trade Shop for the last 24 hours - I’m going to end up short for the Pumpkin Carver and am ultra annoyed as I worked out how many needed and rinsed 400 gold on refreshing the Distance! Am I missing something or are others not finding tokens in the store? Many thanks

Comments

• ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 308
    Clear the cache on the game. Other than that, contact support. You should see 20 for sale every day, at some point.
  • bannermanbannerman Member Posts: 3
    Hi thanks for the reply - contacted support yesterday and no response yet, a few players in my guild having the same issue unfortunately
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 195
    Always have screen shots with time stamps or nothing will happen you have that
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 196
    > @bannerman said:
    > Hi thanks for the reply - contacted support yesterday and no response yet, a few players in my guild having the same issue unfortunately

Remember there’s a time difference. Usually takes them 24-48 hours and I’ve seen they respond in the afternoon est time (not sure where you’re from)
  • bannermanbannerman Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the responses guys.

I’m based on the U.K, been 24 hours since I flagged it up so hopefully should hear something soon.

Didn’t know about the screenshots so thank you very much for that - taken some now and will keep doing so unless the tokens resurface!

Really frustrating thing is I’m going to be just 20 tokens short if they don’t reappear! Fingers crossed and thanks again everyone
    Jenng