URBAN SPRAWL - Mega Challenge Uber Map

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,712

What if...

For just ONE CHALLENGE SET...

instead of having 6 missions on 6 separate tiny maps, we had 6 missions that all took place on one HUGE map?

Hold on HOLD ON!!

STAY WITH ME??

The missions/objectives don't need to be complicated, or time consuming.
They could be short and sweet like they are now.

BUT.... with more room to move about, the Players could explore more strategies and tactics.

Imagine Hershel's Farm but you're not stuck in a corner you could flee run for cover circle back, etc.

To craft the mega map, NGs and @Shteevie could simply tack six maps together, try using Ghost Town maps for instance, smooth it out a bit.

Sunday traffic could still be called Sunday traffic I guess, but in this Mission maybe you have more than one route to get to the exit.

Parking lot could be the same you need to get to the parking lot open the cars find the supplies and then get to the exit but maybe it's just more roomy because you can fall over into other areas?

Point here being @Fluxxx is that you keep giving us cooler new strategies, traits, heros, gears... But on these tiny ass maps, we can only do so much with them.

Give us just one challenge like this in the rotation to see how it goes?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
tabernacBigwil11ShadowWalkerDrhooRenopwns

Comments

• Bigwil11Bigwil11 Member Posts: 10
    I 100% dig this idea.. And for the same reasons.. Now that i unlocked Alpha and my shooters get a free xtra move.. I'm 90% allready locked down in a corner behind a bruiser, so no were to go. Would be super fun if we get some more tactical movement space.
    ATLAS-Z
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 308
    Cool idea. But I suspect the code architecture could not handle such map sizes. Or common phone power couldn't.
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 738
    Yeah it'd lag worse than dial up internet!
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 376
    I really appreciate that there's been a lot of threads with suggestions and ideas to improve different aspects of the game :) Keep in mind, though, that most of these we can only discuss later on after the upcoming update.
    Redesigning maps is a tough call, because Season missions are done by the same people, and that's the priority for us.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,712
    Interesting...
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    bigbeano