Do Tanks stun at higher rate at high RSL?

It seems like that Tanks stun your survivors wearing gold anti-stun armor at a higher rate in the later Challenge maps. I get stunned at least 50% of the time when it should only happen 25% of the time. Has anyone else noticed this? It seems the RNG is skewed in favor of the Tanks. :neutral:
Burmeliinis

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,248
    It's been that way for as long as I can remember.
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,989
    They do stun the same regardless of lvl but stun resist does seem off since it was capped which was long time ago.
    tabernactjhookr
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,806
    Agree with @bladgier - a trait with a 75% chance shouldn't fail 3-4 times in a row as often as it does. I think it's more costly when it happens at high level so you're more likely to notice the times it doesn't compared to low level.
    GovernatorTCBRITOCronus
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,248
    Bullshit. I never get stunned early on with gold stun resist armor. Only in the higher levels. Not just because I "notice" it.
    WellyLuga
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,631
    WellyLuga said:

Agree with @bladgier - a trait with a 75% chance shouldn't fail 3-4 times in a row as often as it does. I think it's more costly when it happens at high level so you're more likely to notice the times it doesn't compared to low level.

Good point. At lower levels, you don't see your Bruiser being stunned 3-4 (or more) times in a row because another team member can kill the Tank. At higher levels, it can take several turns to take it out.
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 285
    Lol y'all talkin' like me again.
  • tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 44
    We have a theory in our guild that sometimes the stun resist fails altogether, regardless of the stun resist%
    usually these maps end after 3-5 rounds for obvious reasons so it is not a big sample but 5 consecutive stuns with 75% resist is really suspicious
    unfortunately this is a hard bug to report and even harder to reproduce
    GovernatorFirekidTCBRITO