🌍Time to do the armor?💭

mirmir Member Posts: 168
edited November 2019 in Suggestions & Ideas
Maybe it's time to make a special armor @Fluxxx ? Can duplicate the properties of which are summarized. And can a special opportunity, as evasion, health and other sweet properties. Can make the fourth pink line on the armor. Ideas heap, let us to lend more incentive for moreover that old men not were leaving from game (today us left leader in guilds, played three years, became bored, and us notorious 😢)!! Can That the from a new sweep in boxes, that the in music, that the in quests(for example tokens for a new armour and vast.) let the updates will be more frequent, small but that will constantly keep us in good shape.

Comments

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 947
    We have discussed something like this before, and we'll definitely consider it going forward. I can't promise if it will be implemented or not, but I think it would be a cool addition as long as it helps is even out the game balance, since that's something that we'll prioritize at some point in the future :)
    mirBWils
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 492
    Sounds familiar.

Didn't get any traction in that thread, either.
    BWils
    Walker Skin
    Special Functionality: First struggle automatically cancelled.
    Dodge
    Lucky
    Ruthless

Light Harness
    Special Functionality: Movement range increased by 2.
    Training Gear
    Wrestler
    Health Boost
    ShadowWalkerGrimes13BWils
  • Grimes13Grimes13 Member Posts: 7
    I also was thinking about the Walker Skin armor.
    Also:
    Camo Jacket
    Special Functionality: Invisible to human enemies until you fire.
    Ruthless
    Stun Resistance
    Health Boost
    edited November 2019
    Grimes13 said:

Camo Jacket
    Special Functionality: Invisible to human enemies until you fire.
    Ruthless
    Stun Resistance
    Health Boost

I'd go with "Invisible to human enemies until you do a full move (run), attack any target, or interact with any object (chest, door)." Otherwise, it's too uber, like Prowl on steroids (recall that Prowl can prevent enemy overwatch attacks).

Further, those traits are just totally unicorn. Consider the theme' of camo. Tactical needs to be in there, ya? Maybe Dodge to simulate you're harder to pick out of the background noise?

I'm not trying to tear ya down, though! I'd take that armor as written in a heartbeat (as would everyone, I reckon). It's awesome even without the special functionality. :wink:
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 199
    Firefighter Jacket
    Special Functionality: Takes no damage from burning walkers.

Heavy Armor
    Special Functionality: Additional resistance against all types of damage, at the cost of slower movement.
    LoneWanderer360Garret
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 499
    I like the heavy armor idea. Maybe a -1 movement for higher DR. I think it should be like the unique weapons where there's a 4th trait.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,242
    Ypobehb 3000! Huzzah!

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"