The Other Guys - Charged

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,884
I'd like to propose 2 new weekly survivor bonuses

#1) All Non-hero survivors gain a +50% damage boost

#2) All Non-hero survivors start charged

It's be a nice change of pace and encourage development of "The other guys" within the player population.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
ManselleArtminiustabernacZetteJenngPandreqBigwil11GarretBWilsShadowWalkerBurmeliinisjimmorrison369Renopwns

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,884
    edited November 2019
    Whoa.... I need some traction from my veterans here?

All the noobs got nothing but heroes, but my brothers and sisters that been around for years I know you got some awesome pinks in your roster.

Help me out? I feel good about this one.

@Fluxxx can you offer some thoughts?

Good/Bad/Indifferent

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Jenng
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,410

I always use at least 1 pinked regular other “guy “ and although I’m an OG nomanslandian, I’m also pretty sucky at this game 😂 so while I would absolutely be down for some “regular, other guy” lovin I can see why the noobs wouldn’t force the use of non heroes.

BWilsSPC_TORRES
  • Bigwil11Bigwil11 Member Posts: 15
    Yes i worked my ass off for some good pink other guy's.. And now they are just rotting on the bench. it's just sad. Sooo it would be fun indeed if they rock the shit again 1 time a month
    ATLAS-Z
  • BWilsBWils Member Posts: 98

ATLAS-ZJenngDanski_46
  • BWilsBWils Member Posts: 98
    edited November 2019
    scout

ATLAS-ZJenngDanski_46Renopwns
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,392
    Love this idea, would be good to dust off the old guard for a week or so.
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 829
    Currently there's no functionality to sort weekly bonuses by hero/non-hero so it'll require the code that sets it up. Overall, I like the idea of it, but I'm not sure whether it'll be nice or turn out to be annoying for many players who prefer heroes to be buffed, what do you think?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,884
    Meh I think it would be great and they'd come around, but if it requires coding...

Bottom of the pile ;-)

No worries

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,260
    I really like it. I still have some non hero pinks who get a little bit of use but not nearly as much as I would like and it makes me sad. Plus the fact that it is for all classes will add some variety mixing up teams.
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-Z
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,378
    I'm against class bonus as it unbalances an already very unbalanced game, so these suggestions are welcomed.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    ATLAS-Z
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 560
    I remember back in the day we had all or certain survivors move like scouts? Bring that back. With all new heroes and weapons it would be cool.
    psychwolfATLAS-Z