Shooters weekly bonus 🤬

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,979
...uhm.. i don't agree.. i mean.. changing the bonus after 24 hours...
“they” all did their Distance and “they” had fun sharing videos in Line about how easy was the Distance and ”they” had time to Restart Distance again and then ...”they” reported the thing..
https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41665/change-to-weekly-bonus-event
...so since i could't start earlier the Distance i will play “another” Distance... so ...i. will not play [The Distance] this week. Why has to be easier only for “them”? :|

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
DrunkenbooshpsychwolfmirDrhoo

Comments

• booshboosh Member Posts: 360
    It's bullshit.
    psychwolf
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 129
    Theyre just little incompetent as developers
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
    psychwolf
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,291
    @reekookr q mosquitos male junk is small, they are very largely incompetent
    fretje
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,979
    ..i edited to add that i “will not play the Distance”... not the whole game..
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,346
    This is ridiculous. NG won't even do anything about it.
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 90
    Glad i did not buy the bow bc of this.
    JayZ
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 144
    So it seems, having taken shooters out, you've left us without a useable bonus for this challenge @Fluxxx

And this because of yet another NG ****-up.
    Makes one wonder if anyone at NG has actually ever played this game.

How about scrapping this fiasco altogether and giving us something as a bonus that we may actually be able to use?

What do you think @Fluxxx ? Makes sense, right?
    fretjepsychwolf_Lily_
  • mirmir Member Posts: 131
    I charged on easy levels of all my shooters, now they all lost a charging point when you need to go to difficult levels. This is not fair, although perhaps it is not so important in a global sense @Fluxxx
    ShadowWalkerKratos
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 359
    They didn't account for arguably the best hero in the game? I LITERALLY THOUGHT ABOUT HOW COOL SHOOTERS WILL BE WITH RICK IN LIKE 2 SECONDS.

@Fluxxx I get it may be considered "OP" because you can keep looping shooter charged attacks, but at least change the event to all heroes only require 2 charge points and reduce Warriors as well.
    Coolseb
This discussion has been closed.