NW revisited

Comments

• SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 102
    Good lord, stop stirring up nation wars drama and let the team run itself the way it wants.
    KyrusJ_Law
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,076
    edited November 2019
    Hugs and Smiles 🤗😁🤗
    CarolFreakHouseSleeperyJeem
    edited November 2019
    Hugs and Smiles 🤗😁🤗
    bigbeanoCarolFreakHouseJ_LawSleeperyJeem
    edited November 2019
    Hugs and Smiles 🤗😁🤗
    edited November 2019
    Hugs and Smiles 🤗😁🤗
    edited November 2019
    Hugs and Smiles 🤗😁🤗
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 146
    Oh my god, is this still going on?
    xbamfxJ_Law
    edited November 2019
    Hugs and Smiles 🤗😁🤗
    xbamfxbigbeanoCarolFreakHouse
    There are probably few people that care about Nation Wars more than I do. I love it! Everything about it.

I like the comeradery, the battle and winning (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.), etc.

Me aside I suppose there are others out there that want to see the outcome of this event in February. I am one of them.

I made posts here that may have placed doubts that USA won't be able to compete at 100% . Most probably ignored it or didn't care which is A+

Speaking now I know one thing. USA team and perhaps others who either are not public or not caring go though ups and downs. I am not giving up on them especially since we have a lot of time to figure out what team we will be.

When the dust settles I am confident that the winners will prevail. The rightful country holding the goal metal.

I don't know how to quit and I know what the USA team is capable of.

Until later....
    edited November 2019
    @crambert_nec @xbamfx @JayZ, etc let's do this the right way.

1)Top 20 scores make the team
    2) Agreed upon chat rules enforced.

Those who break chat rules are out of USA chat (within reason and vote based) But scores still apply as the ONLY qualifier for the USA team.

I say it here since I am blocked on Line to discuss this with the team.

Also I am not just saying this because I was pushed out. Here is the truth when it comes to a pattern:

This happened before. @BloodyChainsaw had an issue with Rick (a strong player NW and otherwise) who was a performer and the beef had nothing to do with NW. Rick ended up quitting the game and @BloodyChainsaw joined us for last NW. Rick was my friend from a predominate guild. He was also a friend of a long time friend that I am still close too but I don't have a pic.

Long story short I nearly begged @BloodyChainsaw to join us for USA NW last year. I joined his guild of 11 people, I liked him always and I pushed for the team (so did he).

That said I failed the team last year by supporting that way of thinking. We almost lost to Germany and probably would have lost to them if a flag was not thrown on the play.

Ultimatums do not work when it comes to who will play with who for NW (not if competing is the priority). It needs to be 1 standard for all.

I am not a quitter and I love this thing too much to let it fall victim to politics. For me it is about pushing for USA and winning otherwise why would I spend money to boost and time to dedicate myself to it.

I need help if this is going to be real. I can't do it alone and I don't want to lead it but I want someone to step in and do this right.

If I am the only one who loves NW this way and if I am talking to a blank room I will course correct. That said my drive for this will be there until the event ends...
    Bill_ZRTCarolFreakHouseJ_LawSleeperyJeem
    @crambert_nec you blocked me from Line so as the mouthpiece what is your proposal to win?
    CarolFreakHouse
    edited November 2019
    > @bladgier said:
    > This honestly has become harassing now. Leave those people alone and stop stalking them. It's become beyond ridiculous now. Really disturbing.

They don't own NW. This is the only platform I have to talk to them now because that was decided.

If "those people" choose to play NW the way they want to currently then I will do the same.

I care about NW more than most perhaps so I will fight for it.

That said @bladgier posting on the public fourm is not stalking. You are posting fake news "buddy".

If you don't like me or what I post then perhaps you can just not read them or not comment. I like your comments so I hope you continue but coddling you is a full time job to say the least and I don't have the patience for your delicate feelings anymore
    DrhooCarolFreakHouseWellyLuga
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,073
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    bigbeanoJ_Law
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    >

Love it @ATLAS-Z! Is it bad that I listen to that clip 3 times now? Lol

I can't let NW go. If it comes down to the whole country wanting to have a standard of compatibility and likablitiy over stars being the final qualifier then I will stop.

I am to blame too for last year. I fell into coddling some people to get others to play with some. It was a bad precident and we are still living with it.

Top 20 play. That is it. If you can't live with that don't play.

Yes I am looking at you @BloodyChainsaw
    CarolFreakHouse
    Ok this is what is to come for those who care. If the old team wants to do things as it stands now then that is acceptable for them.

Since nobody owns NW USA I will just push for a team of top 20 players (no bias) when it comes to forming a team in February.

If we get 20 then game on. If it fails or if it splits the team then it is what it is.

But since we can't talk about this as a team or nation this will be my path forward. It is either the best to represent or we are not representing adiquitely IMO.

Sorry that the forum is reading this and those that are not affected are troubled with reading and responding but this is my only platform for it right now. Right or wrong.
    CarolFreakHousebigbeano
    edited November 2019
    And @bladgier I sent you a PM on Slack and Line chat. Let's talk there if you feel comfortable to do so since I am aware of your feelings and stances on .ore than this issue.
    CarolFreakHouse
    I thought we could share what was on our minds here. I don't need a response but if someone reads it and it is decent for them then why does it hurt?

There are others who have feelings that don't reply here which is cool but regardless of a dead horse being beaten, nobody is required to open the thread, read the comments and reply.

My apologies if I put you guys in a position where this is affecting you @Andy_b in particular but I was discussing a concept.

Personal feelings aside I don't think people should be banished from an event like this if scoring is the main factor to win (and having the best scores leads to that outcome).

That said if there is no 2nd team that wants to play under this concept then all good. I just don't see why one team can't play how they want with a standard and another team can't play under different standards. Covers the whole spectrum. Those who want to play primarily to chat with guildies can have their group and those who wanted to play to be competitive could have another.

Seems like that proposal is dead on arrival now so I am going to stick with those who feel the same way and just do our own thing for NW. With or without a team.

Thanks for the honest feedback though and happy hunting.
    CarolFreakHouse
    > @CarolFreakHouse said:
    > Omg what is this? I dont care if its said that you are a great player @vshield50 but the last thread , your last hurrah... retiring, not retiring, now all this childish hugs and smiles foolishness ...
    >
    > It doesnt matter what happened, apparently it cant be let go. There is no maturity and all this is teenage drama. It doesnt matter if you were wronged or you were the one who did wrong. It doesnt matter. All the rest of us see, is the constant kicking a dead horse. Move on, just a game. Wow. You want to be respected? This is NOT how you go about it. ITS. A. GAME. Calm down.
    >
    > SMILES

Not looking to be respected I was just looking to have closure that makes the most sense for the event. That is all.

If trying to do that makes me look badly then I accept that. At least it is all out there regardless of how many times it may have been addressed. The stopping point appears to be now though since I have made other plans with other collegues and I am out of steam / desire for this event right now.
    CarolFreakHouse
  • suzequeuesuzequeue Member Posts: 150
    I'm not even that active on the forums but good God. Dude. You are all over the place and you need to take a break. I heard Hawaii is great this time of the year.
    vshield50AchillesVbigbeanoDanski_46