NW revisited

13»

Comments

• CarolFreakHouseCarolFreakHouse Member Posts: 10
    When was last nation war, do you realise this same old song and dance has been going since then. And IF THIS IS ABOUT NATIONS WARS then shouldnt it be in the NATION WARS part of the forum? With needing to be so precise on apology and trying to make things right and rules, so should it be in a different part of the forums.

And no, no one has to read or read or comment. But how many different posts about this horse, again, the poor horse will this continue? I know it wont stop, because you ALWAYS have to have the last word.

Over, done with, shhhhh, quiet, finished. A GAME. It's a game. Unlike the poor poor horse.

Play nations wars, the game, or not. Nation war related things, are a different thread and different section. Not trying to be the ball buster, but it's a game. Again, sorry for whatever damage happened for whatever reason between and apparently the world. (Dont need to know, dont explain it). But nation wars is player founded, not a part the comes from Next games. Just like the million star march between the guys and ladies.

Please let it be done, enough, closed. We dont need another dozen threads on the. SAME. THING. I know for one, this is private matter, and nation waters stuff, is a different thread. I'm done. If you're so done too. Then fine, great, show up and actually not another word. Then maybe more will respect you and accept whatever apology you're trying make. But you have to stop and leave that horse alone.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,309
    Don’t you just love the people that tell you how to feel, what to post, how to post, when and where? I love those people that inject themselves into the matter as if they were there from the very start. I mean they could always mind their own business too 😆 but I guess I’ll play Devils Advocate today........ tah tah from your friendly negan
    vshield50J_LawTroublemaker
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 109
    Where’s a good solid banhammer when you need one?

If ever there was any evidence needed that the team is making the right call, here’s exhibit one.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,103
    Lol @Governator sorry man, that's a shameful unintentional omission.

Honorable mention!

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    vshield50GovernatorbigbeanoJenng
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,103
    edited December 2019
    I have an Uncle Mike, but he mostly just shares naughty pics and videos of the ladies.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    vshield50GovernatorbigbeanoJenng