Awful Thanksgiving bundles

TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 257
First off, I know it’s a team effort so I’m not over here creating a @Fluxxx bash thread lol. I think you’ve done an awesome job lately and my hat goes off to ya!

But what happened with these bundles today? Did someone just get lazy today? Couldn’t even come up with a better title other then naming them all ”thanksgiving bundle” lmao. Usually you at least throw in a “mega” in front of one lol

So many good suggestions going around lately and people are coming out and contributing, which is awesome. And then NG flat out dropped the ball here.

Disappointing. Listen to your customers! That’s what it’s all about isn’t it?
xbamfx

Comments

• TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 257
    edited November 28
    I will say that $5 bundle isn’t terrible. Reinforcement tokens and some gold is cool for $5 for sure. And it’s only $5 (that’s where you can get us 😉)

but why NG tell me why of all weapons, did you Decide to include the most talked about weapon on the forums (and not in a good way)? Lmao

But point is, so much potential with people all contributing and not one suggestion was there today. Just baffles me ....
    SuperheroJadenbigbeano
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 523
    Save your money for Black Friday or maybe Cyber Monday!
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

TWDaddictionvshield50psychwolf
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,202
    🤔 damn someone called it
    If you trade out that crap warrior axe weapon for a staff, I’ll buy that bundle before you can even say thanksgiving @Fluxxx
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,865
    Oh crap... I sent the memo and saying "anything but a harpoon gun" but I was sleepy and forgot the "anything but"

JK...

Smh...

Maybe this one is silent? Lol
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    bigbeano
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 523
    Harpoon gun was requested by many on LIne chat so I guess they win today hahaha
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

edited November 28
    > @Billbam said:
    > Harpoon gun was requested by many on LIne chat so I guess they win today hahaha

What!? Who!? Why!?

It must be silent then that’s what it is....otherwise I’m confused lol
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,046
    Yeah I am glad they are not all that appealing. I am saving.

But that pitch fork looks pretty sweet!
    TWDaddictionJadenJenng
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 292
    I wouldn't mind buying the Harpoon gun for $5 especially with the other stuff it has. The $15 Winter Bow + Pitchfork also looks pretty good and I would probably be all over it if the Pitchfork had tactical. Unfortunately for NG I am not spending at the moment.
    @Fluxxx i know you ain’t running the show, but come on now. I really did debate starting the drunken poo threads for bundles. And if I was rating today’s bundle it would be a massive post hangover with White Castle poo as a -10

This is horrible 59.99 bundle last weekend had tokens involved. In fact basically same bundle with 400 reroll but 140 less radios.

This shit is a massive joke!
    Maybe black Friday deals will be better...

Ugh...
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    psychwolf
    I'm still looking for that silver lining...
    vshield50psychwolf
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,869
    The harpoon gun was requested by a few people for a cheap price without all the “useless” add ins such as rubbish armour and lots gold and phones. So they did. I got it as I don’t have one and like the survivor slot. It’s a pretty good deal for those who don’t want to spend much.
    The pitch fork and winter bow deal is a steal if you don’t already have a winter bow particularly if you don’t have a spear or anything.
    We still have Black Friday and cyber Monday deals to come so expecting similar deals possibly including badge stuff and reroll tokens. I personally think for the first day of deals they’ve done pretty well catering for people’s requests.
    Also people were asking for the 5sec upgrades all weekend too which they’ve done.
    I really don’t feel they deserve the stick they’ve got in this thread.
    DrunkenpsychwolfRealClareBRenopwns
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 128
    Fingers crossed for good Black Friday deals, preferably not based on equipment.
    psychwolf
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,656
    > @Jaden said:
    > I got the survivor slot bundle. That was pretty neat, especially with 30 reinforcement tokens as a council upgrade is near.
    >
    > Like the pitchfork but a not going to fork out money for that. If the axe would have been the no parking sign, I might have - just for the looks.
    >
    > Having a second winter bow is enticing but then again I rarely use 2 shooters...
    >
    > I'll hope for good deals on Friday and Monday.

In all honesty, I bought the survivor slot bundle. I really needed another slot. The gold and Reinforcement Tokens made it a good deal. The Harpoon Gun was a total waste.

The other bundle with the Winter Bow was tempting, but I had to pass. Had the Pitchfork had Tactical, I probably might have said yes. But, the other items just didn’t have value for me.

Let’s hope for better bundles tomorrow.
    psychwolfJenng
    edited November 28
    Agreed. Maybe I was in a bad mood by saying awful lol but, they definitely weren’t great

The only reason that bundle is good is because it’s only $5. Hard to be mad at. But I would trash the harpoon out of principle lol

The other bundle almost had me. If it was almost anything other then the axe (also don’t mention harpoon), I actually may have bought it. The axe was a complete waste to even add though. Would’ve rather had 1 reinforcement token.

The rest of the bundles are awful though

There’s still tomorrow.....
    vshield50psychwolf
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,029
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    > I will say that $5 bundle isn’t terrible. Reinforcement tokens and some gold is cool for $5 for sure. And it’s only $5 (that’s where you can get us 😉)
    >
    > but why NG tell me why of all weapons, did you Decide to include the most talked about weapon on the forums (and not in a good way)? Lmao
    >
    > But point is, so much potential with people all contributing and not one suggestion was there today. Just baffles me ....

Literally the only bundle I bought LoL the rest are weak sauce to say the least 😂
    Danski_46Jaden
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,029
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > Yeah it's really just the outrage focused on the harpoon gun I think.
    >
    > $5 is the price of 500 gold.
    >
    > Which basically means that the survivor slot, reinforcement tokens, radios, and harpoon gun are thrown in for free.
    >
    > And yet outrage...
    >
    > Which means that the Harpoon gun is sooooo bad they can't even give it away for free?
    >
    > Haha that's funny to me.
    >
    > (Food for thought... It would be cool to have x2 of them for future -1 charge point events)
    >
    >

For $5 I’d hardly complain about that bundle, I have the other weapons in the bundles offered so I don’t mind the $5 coupon harpoon gun LoL. I’ll take it!
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,280
    The black Friday bundles are shit. There's nothing that remotely interests me to spend at all. Nice job NG.
    Drunkenxbamfx
    Basically BOGO on bundles? Hmm yep shit!

Personally I bought every bundle and was able to 7* all new toons
    ManselleDanski_46
    I’m not going to admit how much I just spent lol
    MansellebigbeanoJaden
    @TWDaddiction does it involve buying every bundle out?
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 133
    Nobody forced anyone to buy their bundles, and it's not like there's a competitive element to this game other than seeing who can get more stars than whoever else, and someone with more money is always gonna be at the top of the leaderboard.

Buying stuff in NML should only be something you really want, cause at the end of the day buying every single weapon bundle they put out isn't gonna put you higher on the challenge leaderboard than the guy who spent all his money/gold just healing his fighters on Sat/Sun. Just my two-piece.
    > @Renopwns said:
    > Nobody forced anyone to buy their bundles, and it's not like there's a competitive element to this game other than seeing who can get more stars than whoever else, and someone with more money is always gonna be at the top of the leaderboard.
    >
    > Buying stuff in NML should only be something you really want, cause at the end of the day buying every single weapon bundle they put out isn't gonna put you higher on the challenge leaderboard than the guy who spent all his money/gold just healing his fighters on Sat/Sun. Just my two-piece.

What. Lol I think you posted on the wrong thread brother

No one said anywhere here about forcing anyone to buy bundles or not. Nor was anyone arguing about the competitiveness of buying said bundles or not. It was simple a thread about the awful bundles yesterday.

We are all free to choose to buy, or not to buy.
    TeenahGeeATLAS-ZbigbeanoRenopwns