War and revenge challenge

Weird, not a single reaction on challenge this week. Walkers pop up from everywhere even with scouts and bruiser ...
TWDaddictionJayZ

Comments

• TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 271
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
    Drhoovshield50
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,865
    ---
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    TCBRITODrhoovshield50
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 537
    I don't hate it but it leaves much to be desired. I want to play the Rise Up Against Negan set. The one which had to be cancelled that time, due to an error with Daryl's nightmare, we haven't played it for some time.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,831
    edited December 1
    As brutal as it is, I'm actually quite enjoying it. I always enjoy the set more when there is a variety of teams to use. I'm using Sasha/ranged on 3 of the maps and only 2 of the maps are Rick & bruisers.
    JayZShadowWalkerManselleBurmeliinis
  • scoonersscooners Member Posts: 57
    I dont mind it, not gonna hit 1400 stars this week, but it "tests the mettle".
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 81
    It couldn't be annoying at all if it wasn't one of the most demanding set for a second time and after a very challenging and interesting one 3 weeks ago. I'm just bored and tired at this moment and eagerly await for the end of it.
    Danski_46
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 785
    Most challenges have one brutal mission, this one has 3-4 which makes it less enjoyable. I spent much less gold than usual because of this.
    Coolseb
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 328
    @Danski_46 it has one brutal map - Sanctuary but also 3 maps that can be easily MM even to late 40s.
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,239
    ignas said:

@Danski_46 it has one brutal map - Sanctuary but also 3 maps that can be easily MM even to late 40s.

Try Knee Deep or Outbreak at 43 :#
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    Danski_46CoolsebDrhoo
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 314
    Yeah, my guild had much lower averages for this challenge. I grinded to 1200 (reroll) but did not enjoy it.
    27k guild score week after week, 24k this challenge...
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 81
    I finally spent a bit gold in the jackpot event and my time to farm to up at great scale with 5s event. I hope the next set will motivate me to challenge more
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 256
    WellyLuga said:

As brutal as it is, I'm actually quite enjoying it. I always enjoy the set more when there is a variety of teams to use. I'm using Sasha/ranged on 3 of the maps and only 2 of the maps are Rick & bruisers.

Fully agree. The last challenge sucked balls as all maps were Srick&Bruisers, which sucked even more than usual as we had this nice ranged boost which really was of minimal use. Had it been on this challenge it would have been awesome!
    This weeks boost for last weeks challenge would have been great.
    Coolseb