Crate Errors

Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 537
Please see attached.

This is from a silver jackpot yesterday... I thought weren't able to get uncommon in silver. What's up @Fluxxx ?
I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep

Comments

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 423
    Uncommon equipment can show in silver crates. In the last update we only removed rare equipment from gold crates.
    Renopwns
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,865
    Bronze crate - common, uncommon, rare

Silver crate - uncommon, rare

Gold crate - epic, legendary

Is that correct @Fluxxx ?

(I'll throw in my suggestion again that silver crates should include a small chance of epic gear, just for balance)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Renopwns
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 537
    So it's working as intended. It's not a prize or something worth celebrating finding uncommon things in silver crates. There has to be a better way to distribute rewards in crates, for example, getting rid of common / uncommon comps and frags perhaps.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    Renopwns
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 133
    edited December 2
    Yeah common, uncommon, and rare gear in crates is honestly an insult. Just give me the regular amount of XP I would pick from the crate and call it a day! But then they couldn't bottleneck us on XP as easily as they do now. I feel bad for endgamers who have mostly capped out and have to deal with this garbage.
    Dbl_Edge_DEP
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,865
    XP is not an issue for endgamers @Renopwns trust me.

We spend XP on random junk and scrap survivors just to spend it on something.

A few XP more or less from lower level gear doesn't phase us.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Renopwns
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 133
    Exactly as you said, you guys waste XP just to spend it on something. So I can only imagine how disappointing it is to get scrap gear that gives you even LESS of a resource you don't even need. I'll take 1* and 2* badge frags/components over scrap gear any day because at least that stuff has SOME sort of a use.