Prices on bundles different for many?!

MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
Ok, can anyone from NG explain why do prices vary, not just between ios and android.

For example, i have an offer to buy newest bundle "Call me Jesus" for 14.30$. The thing is others have different price in game, usually cheaper offer. I am on android. I bought some bundles before. Also same thing happened with previous bundle. So what's going on @OldGoth @TK-421 @Teeceezy ???

Comments

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Currency conversion was the explanation when this was asked previously.
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    Ppl have different price for the same bundle with the same currency.

Something is wrong.
  • MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    @zoson
    But if the prices are in the same ($) currency, shouldn't they be the same for everyone. I don't see any logic here.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    If you're talking american dollars and not comparing canadian/australian dollars, etc... Then yeah it's strange.
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    Can it be explained why it is when you don't buy a promo bundle the next next time you see one it has gone up in price?

Passed on the first for 7.99, went to 9.99 for same thing and passed again. Now new one is 14. I would think smart shoppers would wait for a price decrease, not increase.
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    Oh, I thought we meant the prices were different for the items in the bundle. The Wolf Carol Bundle was $7.99 and the Here Comes Jesus Bundle was $12.99. Both in US Dollars for me. However the Wolf Carol had 1200 Gold and Here Comes Jesus had 1500 Gold.

I would prefer these bundles stay closer to the $7.99 price point though. I don't care about the gold, i care about the weapon and outfit.
  • MirzaMirza Member Posts: 133
    @zoson
    Yes, american dollars. I should have mention that before to avoid any confusion.
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    Yea 0 gold and put a supplies refill instead
  • kryptonixkryptonix Member Posts: 253
    Are they both on the same OS? AppStore and Play store use different price models so that may be why they see different pricing with the same currency.
This discussion has been closed.