I miss tomato monday!

What happened to tomato monday @Fluxxx ? It is 4 weeks since last, and it has come quite regularly as long as I can remember. After all it is the single best event for those that are still levelling, And the best event to buy gas for gold during.

The 2 more free unlocks are nice, since it makes it possible to concentrate playing time more, but it does not give more tomatoes per gas spent.
I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
AchillesVDbl_Edge_DEPTransmuteJun

Comments

• Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 537
    Agreed. At the same time, we were told that non end gamers would get help with reaching the end. This still has no wings to it as far as I'm aware. Please advise
    @Fluxxx
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • ToonyToony Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Also, why is there no class bonus this week?
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 423
    The weekly bonus is charged assaults, that's my bad.

We want to avoid running the tomato event ahead of the update because a lot of players don't read the forum and won't know there's a council upgrade coming up, which translates to a lot of complaints and tickets. You'll have something to spend tomatoes on very soon!
    vshield50Toony
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 136
    I understand the decision. I am still building, so I don't need something to spend tomatoes on, I need tomatoes. And I planned for the free badge removal event next week, by waiting to update my craftsman to this week, so it kind of ruined my planning that those two events changed place, but it's understandable. Maybe you could give some information ingame about the update coming?

And run a 2 more free unlock event together with tomato monday?
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
    AchillesVmaku11