Extra Unlocks?

Mondays and Tuesdays are about Distance and raids. I probably haven’t run a scavenge mission in 6 months. These are the only 2 days of the week that bonus is useless. Not for end gamers, so I hope it’s useful for those still building.
mimicapsychwolfTWDaddictionATLAS-ZTCBRITOJadenfearofthedarkmaku11KyrusRealClareBKratosbigbeano

Comments

• magicmagic Member Posts: 136
    edited December 2
    Pretty disappointing as I was expecting tomato monday, which is great for building, but now with extra unlocks I might as well do the distance instead. The good thing with extra unlocks is that you can concentrate your gaming more. It would have been more valuable with the possibility to unlock 6 extra crates 4 times, instead of 3 extra crates 6 times. But I like the fact that they try new events.

Edit: It would have been great combined with tomato event, since then I would buy more gas for gold.
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,865
    Be a nice addition to many weekend events too
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    TWDaddictionJadenRealClareB
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 271
    I also find it useless for Monday and Tuesday, it should be extended to the entire challenge
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,865
    > @Aklo09 said:
    > I find it useless because you will never have enough gas to run 6 missions per hour.
    > Six or four unlocks is the same

Hmmmm I think we've hit the nail on the head here.

Pair this with the Herd, 1-minute gas, or any booster-worthy event and you've got a winner!
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    maku11Grady
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,869
    I believe this event was requested by someone in another thread, however I think having it on a Monday and Tuesday is a waste. As other have said, would be a nice added extra to another event.
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 151
    They would've come in very handy in combination with the crackpot event.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,035
    I believe the idea is to encourage people to play more on Monday and Tuesday, which are low-activity days.

This being said, Wednesday is the day where I complete 90%+ of the challenge, so I would love to see it on Wednesday.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,029
    Extra unlocks on those distance crates would have been better 😂. The gold ones of course!
    Danski_46