Retaliate or lucky for Abe instead of defensive stance?

So I made my Abe a tank with 80% DR (with IS as trait and on vest) and rerolled stance. Now I can choose between retaliate and lucky. What's the better choice? :)

Oh, weapon is the rifle with golden concussion and vest has golden dodge. So maybe lucky is better?!

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 785
    Definitely lucky first. With the golden assault rifle it'll be a nice boost.
    JohnbertCoolseb
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 255
    I would think lucky too. Helps with concussion on the golden assault rifle and helps to gain charges when teamed with Sasha (as many do).
    Johnbert
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 151
    Danski_46 said:

Definitely lucky first. With the golden assault rifle it'll be a nice boost.

Good point definitely. If I use Sasha as a leader, will Abe's lucky trait also have an effect? So will he be more likely to get charged because of the lucky trait? Or does lucky only effect the survivor itself?
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,869
    @Johnbert lucky on a survivor will boost their ability to take advantage of the leaders trait. Think of it as the other two survivors having 6 traits.
    Johnbertfearofthedark
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 151
    edited December 3
    Thanks for the advices guys. I'll take lucky now. :)

Danski_46tabernacMudMoccasinJimiFaith
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 81
    Lucky at first
    For second I chose revenge instead of marksman (his damages are already boosted by his LT and assault need to be resistant, charge and stun as well, not any more)