3.5 update “first impression”

After seeing the update video announcement I must say I’m pretty impressed with the new things coming to NML. Thanks @Fluxxx and the team for working hard on it for us.

P.S. can I have my winter Lucille before Christmas 🎄 plz!? 😆 bamf negan has a lot of heads to crack this holiday season.
Danski_46TRUFAtwdnmlvshield50TroublemakerMudMoccasinZetteTeenahGeeWalkerslayer82BurmeliinisJenngAlexFiliUK

Comments

• JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 151
    Tomatoes grind will be real with new hospital and mission car as well. At least farms and silos are getting a boost as well. Guild wars will bring some fun and variety for sure. Looks good, let’s see :D
    vshield50MudMoccasinxbamfxDanski_46
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,278
    I'm just glad for hospital and mission car upgrade 🤷🏻‍♂️
    vshield50MudMoccasinxbamfxJenng
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,029
    I agree @psychwolf the extra hospital slot is heaven sent and more gas who can argue with that? Unless you ate Taco Bell 🔔 😆
    MudMoccasinvshield50psychwolf
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 322
    Just wish we the option to chose between Day or Nightime variants of current levels or a Bayou/Swamp level (analogous to "Knee Deep" from Season 8B - greenish tint included - but with fan palms and cypress trees)...or with creepy/mist fog.
    xbamfx
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 81
    Let's wait and see.
    I just noted that he insisted on guild war is a beta version.
    This quest may be enjoyable for sure whatever.
  • MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 167
    Well, I guess I'll be saving up gold for Distance restarts now...
    xbamfxMudMoccasin
    @JoeSmart i 1000% agree, it’s too cool looking not to be area stun like the Morgan stick and to be honest the range on a bat is almost that of a staff so........
    MudMoccasinPic
    edited December 4
    @Coolseb it being a beta is the smartest thing NG has done yet. Their biggest issue when GW came out was it wasn’t tested on the massive scale. Anything less this time and they would be foolish.
    PicAlexFiliUK
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 81
    I don't know, they may protect their neck too.
    Wait and see.
    For the frequency also, i don't know
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 267
    Thank you.
    Personally I was hoping for something like the hockey stick which I wasnt able to achieve last year :(
    Superhero
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 292
    I am going to have to hear more about these weapons for the Winter Campaign. If festive Lucille is just a regular bruiser weapon with a fun skin that would be a bit disappointing. Granted it's only the 2000 token reward, but the featured weapons usually have some sort of special functionality. Then again considering how bad some of those special weapons have been, maybe a regular weapon with solid traits is just fine. :D

Also, it sounds like the festive shotgun will be like Alpha's shotgun. That would be pretty cool, even though I bought one already. However, I have doubts that they will give away one that is just as good considering it's a new weapon.

Everything else sounds good. Hopefully Guild Wars will work properly and the extra healing spot is greatly appreciated.
    Danski_46xbamfxJenng
  • GroznicGroznic Member Posts: 31
    Their thinking is straight forward with this new update. Right on! There is always time for PVP upgrades. They are putting nails in the framework where they need to go imo. Back to making NML one of the best games available. Very cool stuff! Cant wait!
    TeenahGeemaku11xbamfx
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 161

Granted the Council Upgrade has been needed for so long to say the very least, hearing that Guild Wars music has got me super hyped!!!!

Never thought about it before, but I actually have never heard the music or sound effects. I've always played NML muted.
    xbamfx
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 161
    I'm concerned about a battle requiring EXACTLY 5 team members, but overall I'm optimistic about the update.

It couldn't have come at a better time. I was seriously on my way out the door. (Didn't run Distance at all last week, phoned in last challenge, just not motivated to play.) And our guild lost 2 vet players recently from boredom.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,202
    I’m hoping you don’t have to update everything else prior to council, but we already know that ain’t the case lol
    xbamfx
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 225
    Drunken said:

I’m hoping you don’t have to update everything else prior to council, but we already know that ain’t the case lol

I don't recall any council update where you didn't have to do other buildings first. It's nice wishful thinking, but nevah gonna happen.
    Member LegionOfDoom
    xbamfx
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 627

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I've been waiting EONS to see this again and dying to equip one of my Hunters with it:

Instead...... EVEN BETTER..... THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

THE ANTICIPATION IS DRIVING ME MAD ALREADY!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU, NG!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁

what am I missing? isn't this just a basic hunter weapon?
    xbamfxbigbeanoShadowWalker
    @Deadheads you know what would make that festive shotty unique and beast all in 1 function?

- Charge attack stuns targets in the cone spread.

@Fluxxx 👀 it’s not too late to put the icing on the cake haha or should I say a bow on the 🎁.
    CoolsebPic