3.5 update “first impression”

Comments

• AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 199
    edited December 2019
    Suggested special function on Festive Lucille - Taunt: all walkers and freemen able to attack the wielder, even if the wielder is already stunned, will do so. It overrides their normal movement and target selection. Now someone can REALLY take it like a champ!
    xbamfxJadenDanski_46Jenng
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 126
    Hopefully free to play gamer have the chance to upgrade their survivor @ 27 before unlocking the weapons from winter campain... :'(

Sneak peak sounds great. Can't wait to read patch notes.
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 953
    Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I believe everyone should curtail their excitement until the update drops. The video from NG does look promising, but the community has been underwhelmed in the past..

psychwolfMFJigsawSPC_TORRESbigbeanoPigBenis
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 953
    And, you can't really blame them. Introducing reinforcement tokens will affect purchasing equipment bundles, which was probably their bread and butter, outside of gold purchases.
    xbamfxJadenPigBenis
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 486
    edited December 2019
    @Grendel you said it. I think this update will be big for a lot of older players. (And new players of course). We’re At the point where a lot are slowly walking out, but we’ve been lingering around for guild wars to see if it’s worth staying. And waiting for that upgrade.

A lot of pressure but this update genuinely can end it for a lot of us, or could blow it up again.

Here to thinking big and hoping for the best.

Ps hopefully it’s not in “beta” for 14 years.
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 713
    mack22 said:

Deadheads said:

CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I've been waiting EONS to see this again and dying to equip one of my Hunters with it:

Instead...... EVEN BETTER..... THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

THE ANTICIPATION IS DRIVING ME MAD ALREADY!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU, NG!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁

what am I missing? isn't this just a basic hunter weapon?
    Take a closer look, it has lights that distract walkers for .25 of a turn.
    P.S. during overwatch of course.

If that's somewhat true, basically shotgun is just a normal hunter weapon and its the same Lucille (no additional traits/special functions for either), these are the WORST campaign rewards ever @Fluxxx ! Really hope I'm wrong...
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,092
    3750 Alpha tokens would make an excellent 3K reward.

Then I can make her 7-star :wink:

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    ShadowWalkerGradyvshield50
  • LevLev Member Posts: 44
    My opinion is they have spent a lot of time and efforts to redesign GW into version 2 and new council upgrade. So I'm not expecting very much better weapons (like winter bow, bayonet musket, dragon tongue, ...) for the winter event.
    But with winter event and GW run together on the holiday season, it would be very nice.
    ZetteJenng
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,308
    Just put some snow and a Christmas tree in the Middle of my camp with the fire nearby 😆 put the festive Lucille under the tree 😉 Im going to need that bad boy haha
    capibaraDanski_46Jenng
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,060
    I live in NY winter is already here lol
    vshield50xbamfxCoolseb
    edited December 2019
    So much goodness.... I'm stoked!

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    xbamfxJenng
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 579
    Is that supposed to be no 360degree stun for Lucille? Does that sort of stink. Everything else seems sweet.
    > @rogueDS said:
    > Is that supposed to be no 360degree stun for Lucille? Does that sort of stink. Everything else seems sweet.

But an extra attack makes up for it and gives it some originality and new applications.

ShadowWalkerjimmorrison369
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 631
    @ATLAS-Z where did you find out about those weapons?

I wish I actually bought the $5 Harpoon bundle now.

Also please tell me the Dragon's Tongue charge attack will still only cost 2 charge points.
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 332
    Love, love, LOVE all the new weapons! Great job, NG!

I'd point out that the description on the festive Lucille says "stunning all targets" for the normal attack. If taken literally, that means you WILL stun all three targets, regardless of razor... But I'm guessing that's not the case.
    xbamfx
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 631
    Thanks @ATLAS-Z

There is a second video out now, and it says Assaults and Bruisers charged attacks are guaranteed critical hits. Sweet.

Also, no more random fatties in .2 levels.

This some good shit...
    Danski_46bigbeanoJadenATLAS-Z
    Truf Dizzle presents “THE VIDEO” 😆
    ATLAS-Z
    @rogueDS think about:
    Stabby and HD......
    Festive Lucille.......

Bamf Negan. Poop pants. Skull crackin

.......THE END.
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-ZrogueDS
    @ShadowWalker i got $5 on that harpoon 😆 damn was a steal! Lol hopefully you get one next time ⭐️
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    And on the bottom it says that you can now buy XP with supplies at max council level.

Also really nice. :smile:
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    JenngSCBMAxbamfx