3.5 update “first impression”

Comments

• Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 553
    XP for supplies... depends on the exchange rate in terms of how valuable that is. Still good in theory however.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    fearofthedarkTCBRITOJadenxbamfx
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,071
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP this is an endgame feature, since there's no more buildings to spend Supplies on.

Your tomatoes just sit there and glow 20M
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Danski_46Jaden
    I hope the rest of the update is promising.
    Hope y'all didn't scrap your German Mega Sword, might be finding some use for it coming soon
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    bigbeano
    Still got mine, haven't reinforced it tho. I'm eager to find out what the traits are for the festive Lucille and festive Shotty.
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 271
    Wait so the old weapons will change like dragon tounge and harpoon? @Fluxxx or will we have to get a new one to get the new traits.
  • jedimaster_rayjedimaster_ray Member Posts: 14
    The update is great, just one thing im not ok with🤔, the elimination of the whirlwind charge on the Dragon tongue, should stay as is, its a groundbreaker in a situation where zombies are far apart. I feel that it should stay as is NG @Fluxxx
    Danski_46FirekidonesoulATLAS-ZbigbeanoTroublemakerrogueDSMeatlegLoneWanderer360
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,933
    What do you mean by far apart?

Whirlwind doesn't help killing far apart walkers right?
    Danski_46bigbeanoJaden
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 90
    I believe the redesigned DT will be better
    Danski_46Jadenjedimaster_rayMFJigsaw
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 578
    Unlikely they will change weapons in our inventory...what if you didnt want the change? Would be nice to see them at like 1500 and 1750 in the winter event
    14 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 333
    I agree, Whirlwind isn't that great but at least it's only 2 charge points so it's fair in my opinion. If it does go up to 3 then I would rather it just stay as it is, especially since Fluxxx said there wouldn't be any changes to it.
    Meatleg
    Yeah I could see them wanting to bump it to 3, just cuz it can hit more walkers than the spear... But let's be real, most of the time you're kiting one Walker or attacking two. Same as the spear.

And the DT does less damage than scout with a spear.

All signs point to x2 charge points being a good balance, no reason to change it just because you make the charge attack actually useful.
    jrodrf2PandreqJadenJankel
  • GradyGrady Member Posts: 46
    Update notes up on announcement section.

1. Is the last line incomplete? It just says "At council level 19 "
    2. There is no mention of charge points required for each special weapon.
    3. There is no mention of exchange ratio buying exp with supplies.
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 416
    Hope they put some good Reinforcement bundles out so we can upgrade our precious weapons
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,955
    Question about guild wars. If you put yourself in to do a certain day, are you locked in at that point or can you remove yourself and choose a different day? If so what’s the latest this can be done, I’m guessing until the battle starts?
    Jaden
    Firekid said:

Question about guild wars. If you put yourself in to do a certain day, are you locked in at that point or can you remove yourself and choose a different day? If so what’s the latest this can be done, I’m guessing until the battle starts?

Up until 2 hours before the battle starts.
    Firekid
    I have vids where the dragon tongue's whirlwind attack is the best for certain situation than changing it to a normal cone attack that it does normally, and yes it does kill walkers that are too separated for the normal cone attack to get, seriously i prefer that it STAY AS IS! @Fluxxx
    Danski_46ATLAS-ZTWDaddictionTCBRITObigbeanoMeatlegLoneWanderer360
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 307
    > @jedimaster_ray said:
    > I have vids where the dragon tongue's whirlwind attack is the best for certain situation than changing it to a normal cone attack that it does normally, and yes it does kill walkers that are too separated for the normal cone attack to get, seriously i prefer that it STAY AS IS! @Fluxxx

You’re definitely going to be in the small portion of people that prefer to keep it as is. They put the consensus at work here which is why the harpoon got changed as well. If the mass didn’t want the change, it wouldn’t have been changed.

But hey, can’t please everyone. But I know more will be dissatisfied if they keep it what way.

Plus, you said it yourself, it’s best for “certain situations”. Aka limited situations. Why would you prefer that? lol
    TCBRITODanski_46jedimaster_raybigbeano
    I'm super excited about the Dragons tongue being fixed. The old charge attack was horrible.

@Fluxxx can you confirm it's still two charge points?
    TCBRITODanski_46MFJigsaw
    If the charge circle was external to the toon (as in bruiser charge circle) that would flip the script. As it stands, it's pretty sub par. Would prefer the charge attack to be a gold wide arc, but this change is welcomed.
    TCBRITODanski_46ATLAS-Z
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 629
    I'd like to know what we have to do to upgrade workshop/training grounds @Fluxxx ? Do we basically have to upgrade everything or can we say leave the car until the end?
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 578
    My guess is we will need to upgrade the car and hospital beofre the council. Car upgrade pretty much a waste 31 to 35 gas is not even one challenge mission. When this first was announced I though maybe they would help us with gas effiency and go up to 40 min if not 45.
    14 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

TWDaddictionWalkerslayer82
    edited December 2019
    I gave my opinion on the dragon tongue, pity more dont see the tactical advantage of it. There are more situations where the whirlwind attack is more favorable then the cone shape attack, which is basically a spear attack diagonally where you hit 3 zombies.🤷🏾‍♂️ like i said, i have the vids that prove its better as is. But to each there own. I stand by what i said🙏🏾 PS its not so easy to fit more then 3 zombies in the cone shape normal attack of the dragon tongue, so really its like🤷🏾‍♂️
    MeatlegLoneWanderer360
    @jedimaster_ray curious, what's your player level and average challenge stars?
    vshield50
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 853
    It's no good talking about videos and not putting them on so people can see what you're on about. I know I tried the dt a while ago and it's charge attack was useless versus a normal katana.
    TWDaddictionShadowWalkerjedimaster_raypsychwolfvshield50