3.5 update “first impression”

Comments

• GradyGrady Member Posts: 149

So here’s the next question. Will it automatically replace the ones we’ve already bought, or does it need to be switched out?

@Fluxxx

Fluxxx already updated the Patch Notes to state: "Changes to current weapons (applies to owned weapons as well):"
    xbamfxJ_LawTroublemaker
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 561
    Thanks for spotting that.
    Okay so for the Festive Lucille. It says it is guaranteed a crit attack on charge attacks. That should be changed to a different function as bruisers will have inherent crits on charge attacks anyway. Same for the DT, warriors already have crit charges now.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,119
    edited December 2019
    > @Dbl_Edge_DEP said:
    > Thanks for spotting that.
    > Okay so for the Festive Lucille. It says it is guaranteed a crit attack on charge attacks. That should be changed to a different function as bruisers will have inherent crits on charge attacks anyway. Same for the DT, warriors already have crit charges now.

The same text is on every class (other than bruiser/assault), it's not a special function.

Go check it out.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • FrankoFranko Member Posts: 19
    I'm surprised nobody is excited about Assaults getting guaranteed critical on charge attacks. I see big damage with the Light Machine Gun with Ruthless traits on Armor and Characters.

This can make Assaults somewhat relevant again instead of just being used to Stun on certain maps.

Thoughts??
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 234
    Excited? I just see it as handicap...
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,045
    Critical on assaults and bruisers could be counter productive, a lot of times you don't want to kill walkers.
    xbamfxMansellerogueDS
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,482
    edited December 2019
    I'm not too worried about that. My assaults have like 5k damage, no ruthless, destructive or anything that boosts charges. As far as I'm aware assault charge damage is still 1.25x so doubt a crit will boost by much.
    xbamfx
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,309
    @Franko i don’t want my assaults or bruisers doing any more damage then they already do. I love my stun wall 😂
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 663
    Ok so about the new guild wars. Am I missing something, because it looks like it would be quite possible to get max points and draws in this format.

So there are 8 battles with 5 players each, and each player can participate in 2 battles. So in a guild with 20 members, you could easily have everyone sign up for 2 battles and thus fill all available slots.

Each battle takes 22 hours and there is no need for all players to battle it out at exactly the same time so it should be reasonably easy for all players to actually do the battles.

You have 22 hours to do 20 missions, so there is plenty of time to let your A team heal after a hard mission. This means top players would have little difficulty finishing all 20 missions.

So a top guild should max out the points every time?

Maybe I'm missing something, but this sounds more like a mini-Distance than a Guild War.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    jimmorrison369
    You have 20 attacks, but i am sure even strongest players can fail a mission and that leads to losing 1 attack for nothing.
    If missions are hard enough or if they let us choose our own defence(for PvP missions, like in outpost) it can be very interesting and not easy to complete all
    xbamfx
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,559
    edited December 2019
    I agree, some of those hardest difficulty missions last time were brutal! There will also be bonus’s for those who use star hero’s...
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 371
    Update already hit AppStore
    xbamfx
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 385
    Who is the first one to come out with fully maxed camp and survivors? :-)
    xbamfx
  • LevLev Member Posts: 44
    edited December 2019
    Just my thinking, may be a little extend:
    -1 battle per day only. But 3 battles max. per guild member. So there would be 3×20=60 battles, which are 60/5=12 days. And 12 days are spreaded out for the whole 2 weeks, which could be choosen freely by guild members.
    -20 attacks per battle. And extra attack could be bought by using gold or could be earned by 1k☆ challenge, distance mission 20 hard mode. This extra attacks are useful because one would get nothing when one lose the battle and also lose the attack point.

EDIT:
    Sorry, "when one lose the mission".
    I don't get what you are saying @Lev i think you understood wrong.

There is 8 battles in 8 days. In each battle 5 members play. Best is to make little crews/platoons in guild (4x5 people) and you sign up on different days to play(each platoon play twice)
    Or you can mix players, whatever suits you.

And no extra attacks! Point for this is to be fair mode - each of us get 20 attacks(20x5=100 attacks each platoon have in battle)
    That should be enough to complete every mission i guess, if you coordinate well with your teammates.
    I am sure you are also able to fail some mission and still complete everything.
    And even if you don't, there is always next time, you will improve, play better and make it.

Let's just give a chance to this, see how it is, then comment. Things will be more clear when we are able to play it
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,482
    Danski_46 said:

Guild is slow to load and when you put a message in the chat it takes a while to appear.

I am having the same problem. I'm hearing reports from guildmates of a similar delay when completing a mission.
    TCBRITO
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 254
    New dragon tongue special attack is awesome !
    Karajocajedimaster_ray
    Big improvement 😍
    @Fluxxx please advise on the changes for non end gamers concerning progression thru the game. The buildings appear to cost the same amount as prior to the update.
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 192
    Danski_46 said:

Big improvement 😍

Since I barely used these two weapons I have to say I didn't notice the difference... :blush:

So what did they change? :innocent:
    So if you use Alpha with the harpoon gun:
    - Use a charge attack to root
    - Use additional attack
    - Attack is a body shot
    - She can move again? (If so, that's brilliant)
    Danski_46
    @Johnbert, there's an extra attack after the root shot and the dragons tongue used to be one whirlwind attack and now it's two cone attacks the first of which is critical.
    Dbl_Edge_DEPJohnbert
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 192
    Danski_46 said:

@Johnbert, there's an extra attack after the root shot and the dragons tongue used to be one whirlwind attack and now it's two cone attacks the first of which is critical.

Sounds nice! Thanks for the explanation :)
    Danski_46xbamfx
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,559
    Only problem with harpoon is both shots cause threat. Was hoping that the initial root shot would be silent (like a shooters first charge attack).
    TCBRITOATLAS-Z
  • RouvinatorRouvinator Member Posts: 109
    Some chars look much darker than before. They were to long in the Sun i guess :smiley: SRicks beard Looks glued on xD
    Karajocasuzequeuexbamfxbigbeano