“The box” is broken

What in hades is up with the respawns after you open the box on the bridge? I mean, it’s assault week and you had better use one or two there, but with metalhead AND exploding zombies too? Come on.
GradyGovernatorRiotZappa

Comments

• rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 271
    Haven't use assaults while challenge at 39. Use daryl rick and glen. Only go at box once all walkers are done. Try to open box so you are free to move before spawn. At 1 turn on box left take bruiser and rick or daryl to end clearing. Open box with scout thay does not have charge up. Might need charge to clear an exit spot.
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 102
    That’s just it, there’s no “all walkers are done”. Once you open the crate, every turn sends reinforcements, and so many of them that I don’t think it’s intentional. If it was one the timer it would be fine, but it’s every turn, which has you fighting against the tide.
    Governator
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 166
    Nice for collecting xp when its double xp weekend then I guess, for those that stay on a low level and farm.
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 852
    This challenge mission is seriously unbalanced, @Fluxxx please tell ng it needs a major tweak, it's virtually impossible unless you get lucky with the end spawn.

FirekidGovernatorbigbeanoRiotZappa
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,099
    This dirty spawn like really.

GovernatorSleeperyJeemTHCross
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 307
    Yeah it doesn’t make sense. If there was a balance to it or a way to strategically get an advantage, cool.

But it’s all complete garbage luck. What’s the strategy to purposely blocking an exit lmao Come on NG I know you want our gold but you can do better smh
    Danski_46
    No consistency at all!

Mansellepsychwolfsuzequeue
    This is a semi spawn block just better have enough to clear the walker.
    Danski_46
    @avelardez, in that first pic I had RGG where Daryl is, he was opening the crate.
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,299
    Got wiped out on this mission 4 times last night! Was ready to quit. Spawn to the right every single time. Changed my team to RGG, Eugene and a shooter and DIDN'T get the spawn to the right. Messed up.
    edited December 2019
    I’ve been opening the crate with a scout, and making sure my other survivors (shooter and assault) are within one turn’s run of the green zone when the crate opens. Then I clear a line for the scout and everyone runs for the exit. The metalhead that spawns is all WHAAT? NO FAIR

Sometimes you still get stuck though, depending on what appears where. Total cluster. And GOOD LUCK doing this with only melee. Though scout Darryl’s skill of slipping by ... hm, I think I need to badge him up.

bigbeano
    avelardez said:

This dirty spawn like really.

Well, I stand corrected. I did not realize that the spawns from the left didn’t continue until you started opening the crate, and it looks like, on the right, eventually you get so many walkers that they block their own spawns. Stepping off the green zone gets it instantly filled though. Cool video!
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 20
    Kill everything that spawns on the left, when they've all gone move 2 survivors to the exit and leave them there (I leave middle exit free) and THEN open the box.

Nothing spawns on the right.

Don't fully cross the bridge though till you're ready to open the box, do it all in one move (2 to exit and 1 to open).
    TWDaddictionbigbeanoBurmeliinis
    @TWDaddiction that's true, you can do this mission one time and the end spawn is normal walkers, the next time you'll have exploders and metalheads filling the exit, broken mission for sure.
    Burmeliinis
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,063
    I make sure all survivors are in a line facing left, with full action points, before opening the box

Been pretty high odds for me so far.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Danski_46bigbeano
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,299
    It's so random 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Last round was a spawn to the right every time. Either spend gold to heal or change your team up.
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 475
    Thanks for the feedback on this map, will convey it forward!
    Danski_46GovernatorJaden
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > Thanks for the feedback on this map, will convey it forward!

Please do. To have spawns in the exit is ridiculous.

Danski_46JadenSleeperyJeemJohnbert