Extreme Distance Mode

Add a third type of distance mode.

In it you not only lose the survivor but their equipment as well for the duration of the week in distance mode. After you complete the 21 levels it restarts but 4 levels higher at the beginning (still lost survivors and equipment).
ATLAS-Z

Comments

• ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 540
    I can not see many playing that , i for one could not cope with losing half my toons for a week
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,976
    @Reeconn i’m assuming only losing the survivor (and equipment) for the distance mode? Including the replay. Not for any other mode.
    Reeconn
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 160
    Firekid said:

@Reeconn i’m assuming only losing the survivor (and equipment) for the distance mode? Including the replay. Not for any other mode.

Correct
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,976
    @Fluxxx in bladigers thread you said that it wouldn’t be 3.4 because of guild wars (rightly so) we’ve just had 3.5 and GW is looking good. (Hopefully it works well). I really hope a new distance difficult is on the horizon as it really is a chore at the moment and not as fun as it was. With level 27 survivors now it’s going to be even more so. However can I ask with this new difficulty a new way of swapping gear is launched with it.
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 1,083
    Can't say that this is on the horizon quite yet. As a stable mode that is quite good for the majority of the player base, it doesn't hold as high a priority as the challenge, or GW did. GW will be released as a beta, so we're likely going to be putting work into the first couple of months next year, so let's see what happens there first.
    Reeconn