Bruiser attack which sets fire to my survivors

tustus Member Posts: 44
Hi all,
A year under my belt & just realising assault/hunter/shooter is not the way forward..... ive finally made survivor level 26, and how can a bruiser stun me in outpost & set me alight ??

Using daryl with his flaming crossbow.

Comments

• Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 554
    Assaults are great under Sasha's lead, lucky, concussion and wide spread on weapons. Hunter are great with lucky, Critical aim, Marksman, Ruthless and maybe revenge and shooters are the second most powerful class to scouts.

Fire can trigger if you come in to contact with an enemy who is burning or you retaliate or use revenge with a fire weapon and then hit an enemy. It can trigger a burn very quickly in an exchange.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 106
    That would be awesome, but no bruiser weapon can do that, only ranged weapons. Maybe you hit the bruiser and one of his buddies with revenge and incendiary weapon shot you. Happens fast, easy to miss the animation on fast speed.
  • tustus Member Posts: 44
    edited December 2019
    Ah , daryl probably did 'retaliate on the bruiser, however i didnt realise i could also get burnt being next to opponent...

Thank you Dbl_Edge & Gothgul.
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 554
    Nah it's if you make contact with the person who is on fire. There is a chance you will get set alight from the retaliation / revenge contact etc.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep