Game wont connect to internet

124»

Comments

• Bluephoenix86Bluephoenix86 Member Posts: 26
    After all of the things I tried to do yesterday, phone on and off several times, reset wifi, turn on and off the wifi on my phone, uninstall and reinstall. I saw to download the fix today. It loaded and I signed in from reinstall and it loaded my saved game just fine. So far so good. Graphics seem fine, the only problem now was that I had over 70 gas in my tank and when I was able to get on all I had was the normal full tank of 31. I lost 40 gas at least. All in all though, not something I can complain about too much.
  • StaryiStaryi Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2019

After the update, the problem was not resolved.NoxPlayer(Android4).
  • Snake6283Snake6283 Member Posts: 6
    Well fudge. Tried to uninstall and reinstall and now I lost everything. Ugh.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,554
    @Snake6283 follow these instructions for lost games

lost game instructions
    Snake6283
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,736
    I’ve always had issues with Android devices. I prefer Cyborg devices for obvious reasons. :sunglasses:
  • JirbucanJirbucan Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2019
    To Staryi:
    I had the same problem with NoxPlayer - I had to completely uninstall (not just reinstall) and clean windows registers from any Nox references (used CCleaner for this) and then clean-install it. And then installed Walking dead and voila - it work normally. Only bug is Maggy who is now a black person :)
    Kratos
  • sousou Member Posts: 271
    hello!

since the challenge started , been trying to update didnt work, then i followed some steps to fix the issue so i end up deleting cache, and data of googleplay still no update going trough, uninstall the game to fix the issue as suggested and cant dowload it again, frustrating the amount of time i lose trying for days and yet not downloading happenings.
    thank you.

• sousou Member Posts: 271
    edited December 2019
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 329
    So is this what the newest patch update was supposed to do?
    Made mine worse @Fluxxx

Can we ever get an update without issues?
  • Bloodundertales77Bloodundertales77 Member Posts: 23
    enCrypt said:

I've managed to get in with Bluestacks doing the "LAN off, try to connect, get error, LAN on, try to connect, connect successfully" thing mentioned earlier in this thread.
    Although my Maggie appears to have taken a turn for the worst! (Sniper Morgan doesnt look good either, and strangely, Shooter Maggie looks the same!)

I understand you I have no connection problem but the same characters look the same and the rick grimes variant covers a whole pixelated black beard
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    I just had to toggle my internet on and off again to get in my game. I installed the updated update and it worked fine all day til now. Game detected no internet faster so at leasted i wasted 10 seconds less. Progress.
  • SkipperSkipper Member Posts: 4
    Just some input:
    I installed the updated update this morning @ 0600 PST and the game has worked fine for me since then. It's now 1910 PST and I have done multiple challenge and scavenger missions, 20 total. Accessing the Guild menu did seem a little problematic a couple of times, but it always worked itself out.
    I am using Bluestacks version 4.150.8.1008 (updated yesterday)
    Windows 10 pro 64 bit

I hope you all get your individual problems solved. Good luck and Merry Christmas. 🎄
  • StaryiStaryi Member Posts: 2
    Jirbucan said:

To Staryi:
    I had the same problem with NoxPlayer - I had to completely uninstall (not just reinstall) and clean windows registers from any Nox references (used CCleaner for this) and then clean-install it. And then installed Walking dead and voila - it work normally. Only bug is Maggy who is now a black person :)

Thanks for the help, it worked!
  • LevLev Member Posts: 44
    -NG TWD NML 3.5.1.2 (Newest)
    -Samsung Galaxy Dual-Core
    -1GbRAM/8GbROM
    -Android 5.0 LollyPop
    -1.5Gb Free ROM
    -120+Mb Free RAM/50+% CPU used (Resource-Mon while playing)

*the mission (scavenge challenge) gameplay run slightly faster and smoother than V3.4.
    *for the worst (scavenge challenge), it lagged at the same performance as V3.4.
    *the screen (anything that load a huge number of images, such as survivors, weapons, armors, badges, etc.) loaded much faster than V3.4, so far even at the worst.

Thanks for the update.
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 318
    Jirbucan said:

To Staryi:

Did the same actions and it worked for me. Thanks @Jirbucan! Did notice after reinstalling Nox it now shows as Android 5 vs. 4 from before so not sure if that had something to do with it.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
  • Snake6283Snake6283 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks to everyone who offered help. Switched from the iPad mini to my newer Samsung and I'm back in action! Thank you all!
  • ToymakerToymaker Member Posts: 1
    After the fix, the game worked, but this afternoon, it suddenly stopped even loading. All I get is ss message that Walkjjng Dead has stopped!
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 711
    Uninstalled, reboot, reinstall... same result.
    Is this particular issue being looked into?
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,048
    @Skipper so there is someone in the community playing Starcraft!

Finally found you 😆
  • PalliPalli Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2019
    Staryi said:

After the update, the problem was not resolved.NoxPlayer(Android4).

Same here. Completely uninstall and clean-install didnt help.
    Fluxxx, will this issue be resloved?
  • JirbucanJirbucan Member Posts: 5
    For all NoxPlayer users: Did you install the latest NoxPlaxer version (v6.5.0.3) ? It simulates Android5 while the olders are Android4. Walking Dead started to work only after using the newst version.
  • PalliPalli Member Posts: 7
    I had to download new NOX installer. It works correctly now
  • FOEFOE Member Posts: 76
    enCrypt said:

I've managed to get in with Bluestacks doing the "LAN off, try to connect, get error, LAN on, try to connect, connect successfully" thing mentioned earlier in this thread.
    Although my Maggie appears to have taken a turn for the worst! (Sniper Morgan doesnt look good either, and strangely, Shooter Maggie looks the same!)

Have anyone solve this problem with Bluestacks?!

LG, Erwin