Fluxxx, What Happened to Storage Boost?

Hey @Fluxxx. The Supply Storage is still capped at 20 million for me at Max level prior to the update. Shouldn’t it be 24 million tomatoes with the 20% boost in storage per your vid? Thanks!
Staryi

Comments

• Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 198
    @Governator

No. Your farms produce 20% more and also hold 20% more but total storage hasn't increased.

You just get more per hour and more from a full farm.
    Governatorflyingcowking
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,066
    @Mario_Romero

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I thought it was overall storage and not just what the Farm Plot holds. Not really a boost IMO. :neutral:
  • tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 67
    this is a boost for production speed, the farm storage boost was only needed so it wouldn't get full during a good nights sleep
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,066
    > @tjhookr said:
    > this is a boost for production speed, the farm storage boost was only needed so it wouldn't get full during a good nights sleep

If Production and Storage were boosted by the same percentage, there should be no difference as to when the Farm Plot storage maxes out. It is just more to collect.

But, the extra production is welcome.
    tjhookr
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 198

@Mario_Romero

Ah, thanks for the clarification. I thought it was overall storage and not just what the Farm Plot holds. Not really a boost IMO. :neutral:

Yes it is a boost @Governator . If total storage had increased (by 20% to 24M) then upgrade cost would have increased accordingly (by 20%) and it would have taken you exactly as long as it did before to get enough tomatoes to upgrade a building.

Now it will take considerably less time to get to the 20M needed for a building upgrade (694 hours in stead of 833) so you will progress faster.
    GovernatorJaden