Post legendary gold crates from event here.

rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 560
I figured let see how good this event actually is. I will personally go through all pictures here and have percentages at end of event. Will do like percentage that have bullet dodge, percentage that have razor etc. I can even do it by class if people would like that? Some classes do have different traits. Would be good for ng to see. Easy to get the data. I know it might not be the best representative sample unless we get enough people posting. Share in your guilds. I am actually very curious to results. @ATLAS-Z @Billbam @capibara @TWDaddiction @Jenng @JayZ
capibaraAndreaJenngSCBMA

Comments

• ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 302
    I think we also need to count how many gold crates we got from total missions. I dont know why but I have the feeling we will see alot less gold crates this weekend.
    dlb
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 302
    So.. 20 missions not a single gold crate I aint gonna play that weekend as soon as my booster is off.
    Thank you NG for giving me a weekend off
    Superherobigbeano
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 865
    First!
    JenngSCBMA
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    Let's see how many posts this racks up.
    Coolseb
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 258
    3 useless rewards...Autoscrap...Great job, NG.
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 865
    edited December 2019
    Edit...wrong post
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,157
    My first!

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JenngShadowWalkerSCBMACoolseb
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 65
    Sorry NG but this is a fu..... Joke of event for the end gamer chances for anything usefull is just too slim. But thank's for the 12 days of Christmas......
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 560
    Even post shitty ones here all of them. It's to show chances or good gear.
    JenngSCBMA
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 858
    The even is only that when a gold crate is a weapon it will be Legendary, in other words NOT ELITE. Chance of Leg gear is about 10%.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

JenngTWDaddiction
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 571
    This event just isn't that great for a weekend. You know let's just be generous and say that you get 1 gold crate every 3 missions. If I were to play 100 missions (which I think we can consider a decent amount) that would be about 33 gold crates. The odds of finding legendary gear is about 20% for this event. That would mean we could expect 6-7 pieces. However, you then have to consider the fact there was already a chance of getting legendary gear before. So the difference would only be 3 or 4 more pieces than usual. The odds of even finding even one useful piece isn't that great if we are only getting 3 extra chances per 100 games played. Also, this isn't even taking into consideration that you might have to spend 25 gold to open the gold crate. I sure as hell ain't spending 25 gold just to unlock a box that only has a 10% better chance of being legendary gear.

This would be better as a Mon/Tues event, because then maybe I might scavenge for weapons instead of experience or tomatoes.
    JenngSuperhero
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 560
    My bad I though was all gold crates are legendary gear. That would be a better event?
    Jenng
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 486
    > @rogueDS said:
    > My bad I though was all gold crates are legendary gear. That would be a better event?

Ehh depends. If someone’s tomato hunting right now for example, they don’t want gear popping up in every single gold crate. They want tomatoes. If they want legendary gear, they would scavenge gear imo
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,410

And 3rd

SCBMASPC_TORRESbigbeano
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 111
    Billbam said:

The even is only that when a gold crate is a weapon it will be Legendary, in other words NOT ELITE. Chance of Leg gear is about 10%.

In other words, they made an event out of, what is being asked for since years. To get rid of 3 & 4 star stuff from gold crates.
    ShadowWalker
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 424
    6 gold crates so far and all XP. I thought all gold crates were going to be gear, but I guess I misunderstood.
    I just played one round of the Challenge and actually got 2 crates!

But they were in the last 3 boxes :|

Just to give NG a chance to prove my above post wrong, I decided to spend 25 gold both times. Well let's just say I was right, and I am definitely not wasting anymore gold. (I guess I didn't take the second screenshot, but it was exp).
    Jenng
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 111

6 gold crates so far and all XP. I thought all gold crates were going to be gear, but I guess I misunderstood.

Yes you did. Just in the crates where a waepon or armor would be in anyway, there is no more longer blue stuff in it.
    1 MM and 4 more regular missions. I did get these double legendary crates but they just had exp, at least I didn't have to waste gold this time.

11 total missions, 4 gold crates, 50 gold spent, 0 weapons.

I should be able to do 2 more rounds tonight. Maybe I'll have better luck?
    SCBMAJenng