Post legendary gold crates from event here.

Comments

• LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 424
    Off topic, but how do you embed your photos and gifs so they show without having to click on them?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,884
    I agree with @capibara normally you go many many weekend without finding anything worth a shit.

So if this event gets you even one worthy piece of gear, you're a winner!

Crack a beer open.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Jenngbigbeanocapibara
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 560
    I got no weapons worth it only 3 crates so far for me. This weekend there is not much of am event.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 484
    It's a percent of percent 'reward".
    Have to hit gold, have to hit gear. 3%-ish?

Yawn
    SuperheroCronus
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 484
    If your scout has to wrestle, it's to late
    TCBRITOGovernatorCronusGrady
    Better than nothing but still need ruthless u wouldn't upgrade it. @ToniStoraro so far nothing good for me.
    JenngSCBMA
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,157
    My 4th... still no unicorn

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JenngSCBMACronus
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 111

Off topic, but how do you embed your photos and gifs so they show without having to click on them?

Might depending on the device you´re using, but on PC I do a screenshot, after that its in my cache and I just have to press ctrl v and there it is.
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 421

On my tablet I have to use the option in my browser 'desktop site' that should sort it for you matey.

Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
    Jenng
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 102
    I knew that was a useless event. No increased gold crate rate (More, I have to say that I got less gold crate as usual, for sure) And on the 2 weapons I get from this, no one worth it. 😂😂😂😂
    CronusSuperhero
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 571
    edited December 2019
    So I only had time for 4 more missions last night, and I just did 5 more this morning. I got 3 more gold crates, but 2 of them were in the last boxes and like I said no more gold spending for me.

On the bright side I did get my first weapon! So thanks for the extra experience NG!

UPDATE: 6 more missions, no gold crates :'(

TOTALS:
    26 Missions, 7 gold crates (opened 5), 50 gold spent, 1 legendary gear.
    JenngSCBMA
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 424
    This event should be paired with jokepot.
    ShadowWalkerTCBRITO
  • WahooDawgWahooDawg Member Posts: 464
    Yeah, this is an event that most people won’t even notice. Yay.
    ShadowWalkerSuperherobigbeano
    Found crap equipment this was nice though. Need gold razor for scouts and ruthless gold for scout armor I believe.
    SCBMAJenng
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 155
    Finally got one!
    SCBMAJenngShadowWalker
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 571
    5 more missions for me (including a weapon scavenge mission that turned up nothing), 4 gold crates (opened 3) and one of them had this nice assault weapon. I guess this is a success since I got my 1 good weapon for the weekend. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

TOTALS:
    31 Missions, 11 Gold Crates (opened 8), 50 gold spent, 2 pieces of gear.
    ToniStorarorogueDSWahooDawg
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,392
    My one and only piece of gear so far...
    AchillesVShadowWalkerSPC_TORRESWahooDawg
    Ouch shadow walker that is a good assault weapon though. @ShadowWalker
    I just haven't opened up to gold crates this weekend. Chances just aren't good enough need gold for distance. Found no equip with desirable traits but did get 2 leg components.
    ShadowWalker
    @Firekid to bad missing ruthless not the greatest but not worst armor either
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,950
    Have combed over the maps.............

JenngShadowWalkerSCBMAKyrus
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,392
    @rogueDS I know ruthless is desirable but it’s great to have a good tanky armour sometimes so it will at least get upgraded.
    This is a really poor event though and feel that NG will hopefully make some changes to it and improve it for next time.
    WahooDawgDanski_46ShadowWalker
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 199
    edited December 2019
    A bit over 500 missions this weekend for me, not a single equipment drop to redeem the event for me, and not even a single legendary component. It's pretty meh.
    WahooDawgFirekidSuperhero