Android 10 still an issue?

Just upgraded to a Note 10+ and I'm getting the push update to go to Android 10. Is there any rhyme or reason to what devices might have an issue? Or is it just a random crapshoot? A little concerned about being locked out of the game.

Comments

• vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,076
    edited December 2019
    I recently bought a Note 10+ and I am not having any issues. I run my game through the game launcher which boosts performance (comes with your phone). Very quick and no push update so may be a crapshoot I guess...
  • DarkStorm440DarkStorm440 Member Posts: 2
    Well guess it's a Gamble and I'll have to make sure my old Note 5 still has the game loaded just in case. :-)
    vshield50
  • iosman123iosman123 Member Posts: 7
    vshield50 said:

I recently bought a Note 10+ and I am not having any issues. I run my game through the game launcher which boosts performance (comes with your phone) . . Very quick and no push update so may be a crapshoot I guess...

thanks my issue has been fixed.
  • m4sm4s Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 15
    Android 10 problem still occurs ?
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 476
    Unfortunately yes. I still don't have a date for when this will be fixed :(

However, one tip: if you have the game working on Android 10, do not clear the cache as that will most likely stop you from being able to load in.
    m4s
  • m4sm4s Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 15
    edited January 10
    What's the problem?
    I know Google likes to tangle up on Android.
    You really can't work around this problem?

Albert Einstein fix:
    Everyone knows that something cannot be done until there is one who does not know that it is impossible, and he does it.
  • DelgadoDelgado Member Posts: 15
    It's frustrating to hear that not much as been done. I reported an issue in September after updating to Android 10.
  • MacVMacV Member Posts: 128
    It's only a matter of time before not updating our devices begins to cause other problems. @Fluxxx , can you at least confirm it is being worked on?
    MacV (Trinity)
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Tolstoy
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 476
    It is being worked on now - end of last year it was more difficult with holidays and other software-related bottlenecks. Now everyone is back, so it's work in progress.