B) FEAR™ B)
  • SilverhawkSilverhawk Member Posts: 772
    edited March 2017
    FEAR™ WILL HAVE SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR NEXT CHALLENGE

SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR +700 SURVIVORS
    FEAR™ HAS SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR NEXT CHALLENGE

(CA) based FEAR is looking for +700 survivors to compliment their already strong guild

SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR +500 SURVIVORS
    (US) based FEAR continues to grow stronger and is looking for +500 survivors to break top 50 on the local leaderboards

SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR +300 SURVIVORS
    INTIMIDATION is our casual guild which also serves as a home for progressing players
    and
    FEAR (MINIONS) is our recruiting guild where new players have a chance to start out and advance.

To sign up, leave a comment below
    send me, SILVERHAWK or MARINA a Direct Message
    or write us at [email protected]
    FEAR™ HAS SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR NEXT CHALLENGE

(CA) based FEAR is looking for +700 survivors to compliment their already strong guild

(US) based FEAR continues to grow stronger and is looking for +500 survivors to break top 50 on the local leaderboards

INTIMIDATION is our casual guild which also serves as a home for progressing players
    and
    FEAR (MINIONS) is our recruiting guild where new players have a chance to start out and advance.

• waynesworldwaynesworld Member Posts: 15
    Fear is a great guild with awesome members. I enjoy being part of the family
    <b class="Bold"><font color="#B22222"> FEAR™ HAS SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR NEXT CHALLENGE</font>

SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR +700 <font color="#DAA520">★</font> SURVIVORS
    (CA) based <font color="#B22222"> FEAR</font> is looking for +700 survivors to compliment their already strong guild

SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR +500 <font color="#DAA520">★</font> SURVIVORS
    (US) based <font color="#B22222"> FEAR</font> continues to grow stronger and is looking for +500 survivors to break top 50 on the local leaderboards

SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR +300 <font color="#DAA520">★</font> SURVIVORS
    <font color="#B22222">INTIMIDATION</font> is our casual guild which also serves as a home for progressing players
    and
    <font color="#B22222">FEAR (MINIONS)</font> is our recruiting guild where new players have a chance to start out and advance.

send me, <a href="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/messages/add/Silverhawk"><font color="#B22222">SILVERHAWK</a></font> or <a href="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/messages/add/marina"><font color="#B22222">MARINA</a></font> a Direct Message
    or write us at <a href="mailto:[email protected]?Subject=FEAR%20recruiting"><font color="#B22222">[email protected]</font></a></b>
  • waynesworldwaynesworld Member Posts: 15
    Come join Fear family
    THE FEARs ARE CURRENTLY FULL BUT LOOKING FOR COMPETITIVE LEADERBOARD HUNGRY SURVIVORS FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGE

SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR +800 SURVIVORS
    (CA) based FEAR +15.5k is looking for +800 survivors to compliment their already strong guild

SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR +600 SURVIVORS
    (US) based FEAR +11.5k continues to grow stronger and is looking for +600 survivors to break top 50 on the local leaderboards

and

• marinamarina Member Posts: 25
    Join us :))) we are waitiing :)
    THE FEARs ARE LOOKING FOR COMPETITIVE LEADERBOARD HUNGRY SURVIVORS FOR NEXT CHALLENGE

SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR +800 SURVIVORS
    (CA) based FEAR +15.5k is looking for +800 survivors to compliment their already strong guild

SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR +600 SURVIVORS
    (US) based FEAR +11.5k continues to grow stronger and is looking for +600 survivors to break top 50 on the local leaderboards

and
    FEAR (MINIONS) is our recruiting guild where newer players and under 300 stars have a chance to start out and advance.

THE FEARs ARE LOOKING FOR COMPETITIVE LEADERBOARD HUNGRY SURVIVORS FOR NEXT CHALLENGE

! SPOT AVAILABLE!!!!!

1 SPOT AVAILABLE!!!!!

and
    FEAR (MINIONS) is our recruiting guild where newer players and under 300 stars have a chance to start out and advance.

• BJwaywayBJwayway Member Posts: 63
    Awesome guild here. Wether you're a seasoned veteran and want to share tips or just starting out and looking to learn the game or even just a good role player there are spots for you here. You must enjoy friendly competition!
    Silverhawk

1 SPOT AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY FOR +700 SURVIVOR

GRAB IT BEFORE I DO.....

To join, leave a comment below
    send MARINA a Direct Message
  • BaalosBaalos Member Posts: 55
    Last session FEAR H got 14.7k stars. We have one spot open. Search FEAR HoodDog. Do it now!
  • BaalosBaalos Member Posts: 55

Join FEAR™ today.

edited April 2017
    <b class="Bold"><font color="#B22222">WHEN THE LEADER OF A TOP GUILD FAMILY FEELS THE NEED TO JUMP IN AND SCOUT OUR TEAM THEN JUMP OUT AGAIN, WE MUST DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.....</font> Thanks @Leader-of-rival-guild-family<;/font> B)

SPOT AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY FOR +700 <font color="#DAA520">★</font> SURVIVOR IN TOP GUILD

<font color="#B22222">FEAR (MINIONS)</font> is our recruiting guild where newer players and under 300 stars have a chance to start out and advance.

send me, <a href="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/messages/add/Silverhawk"><font color="#B22222">SILVERHAWK</a></font> or <a href="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/messages/add/marina"><font color="#B22222">MARINA</a></font> a Direct Message
    or write us at <a href="mailto:[email protected]?Subject=FEAR%20recruiting"><font color="#B22222">[email protected]</font></a></b>
    Challenge starting soon! Looking for recruits!> @Silverhawk said:
    > THE FEARs ARE LOOKING FOR COMPETITIVE LEADERBOARD HUNGRY SURVIVORS FOR NEXT CHALLENGE
    >
    > 1 SPOT AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY FOR +700 ★ SURVIVOR
    >
    > GRAB IT BEFORE I DO.....
    >
    > To join, leave a comment below
    > send MARINA a Direct Message
    > or write us at [email protected]
    Silverhawk
    FEAR is always welcoming active and competitive players. Email [email protected]

We have 4 guilds for all skill levels. Join the FEAR family!
    Silverhawk
    FEAR is always welcoming active and competitive players. Email [email protected]

We have 4 guilds for all skill levels. Join the FEAR family!
    Silverhawk
    FEAR IS LOOKING FOR COMPETITIVE AND ENTHUSIASTIC SURVIVORS FOR NEXT CHALLENGE

FEAR (CA) +15.5k is looking for above 700 survivors to compliment their already strong guild
    +2 POTENTIAL SPOTS AVAILABLE

FEAR (US) +11.5k continues to grow stronger and is looking for above 600 survivors to break top 50 on the local (US) leaderboards

INTIMIDATION is our casual guild (+300 SURVIVORS) which also serves as a home for progressing players
    and

To Join, leave a comment below
    edited April 2017
    B) FEAR™ B)
    edited April 2017
    B) FEAR™ B)
    edited April 2017
    B) FEAR™ B)
    edited April 2017
    B) FEAR™ B)
    edited April 2017
    B) FEAR™ B)

FEAR (CA) +16k is looking for above 700 survivors to compliment their already strong guild

FEAR (US) +11.5k continues to grow stronger and is looking for above 600 survivors to break top 50 on the local (US) leaderboards
    +2 POTENTIAL SPOTS AVAILABLE FULL

INTIMIDATION is our casual guild (+300 SURVIVORS) which also serves as a home for progressing players
    and

FEAR (CA) +16k is looking for above 700 survivors to compliment their already strong guild

+2 POTENTIAL SPOTS AVAILABLE FULL

and

FEAR (CA) +16k requires above 700 survivors

FEAR (US) +11.5k requires above 600 survivors
    FULL

INTIMIDATION +5k requires above 300 survivors
    FULL

FEAR (MINIONS) recruiting newer players and under 300 survivors to start out and advance.
    MULTIPLE SPOTS AVAILABLE

FULL

FULL

FEAR (MINIONS) recruiting newer players and under 300 survivors to start out and advance.
    MULTIPLE SPOTS AVAILABLE

FULL

FULL

MULTIPLE SPOTS AVAILABLE