I Think you lost the way NG...

Hi... even though I have been here two years already (wow) most of y'all don't know me...
I'm a 69 active player... living in a Country where a Dollar, it's worth 50 times the local currency... which obviously makes game purchases NOT a priority like... eating...
Even though I look those bundles like a poor kid looks outside the glass something that he can't afford (I know boo hoo) and I always tried to not be bothered by that... and enjoy the game...
This was possible thanks to the wide community and the wide range of cool events... but...
It isn't the same anymore...

When the first Explosive Summer was launched... everyone I know was HYPED... In part for the novelty, and on the other, this was the first time that, with the resources that WE disposed of, time and effort from our EVERY day, finally we could have SOME (we are cool with some) of the weapons that we see on our favourite player's tutorials...

There was clean, 100% enthusiasm, but now, I don't see fair, or excitement when I look at the prize chart... because it feels like everything else... pay to play...
I know... maybe that's going a little bit too far... but is it though...?

Personally, I'm a player that watches Ads every time it is possible... four before, only two now...
Sometimes, I found and installed good stuff because of those ads...
Isn't that in a humble way contributing with the game we love...? I know, maybe it isn't a shop purchase... but in the third world, it's what we can do... and we do it happily...
Isn't being loyal worth something...? I don't want to sound ungrateful, but...
What's the harm on one or two tastes of glory per season event... especially when sooner or later that weapon/armor becomes useless...
Are the millionaire losses for NG...?

I'm not going to stop playing... I'm honestly proud of what this game has become, the bold move to come up with Razor, and New traits... the Autocover Switch... The Farm plots that I must say was reeeaally necessary... and there is so much more to exploit...

I'd just like that Holiday events were a prize to compromise and consistency playing to not miss any of those those tokens...

After all, there are only four, and this one is maybe the most Holidayey

Thanks for the time, sincerely, JimiFaith.

SuperheroDeathwish19xbamfxflyingcowking

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,203
    edited December 2019
    I'm not 100% sure I follow you but are you implying that the weapons from the season events are only obtainable via 'pay to play'? If so, I don't agree... take the current campaign for an example - you can earn the festive lucille quite easily. It basically functions the same as the staffs and you don't need to play the distance. You don't even have to play that much for it, 510* per week, log in every day to claim the tokens from the shop and to do the daily quest.

The festive road sign requires 1 distance reset and the shotgun requires 3. 400-1200 gold is quite easily obtainable for free across the 4 weeks provided that you don't spend it and we often have lots of warning of upcoming events so can save in advance.

If I've misunderstood then you can just ignore all of what I've said :lol:
    JimiFaithPandreqJadenAntonioGreekWarrior
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 666
    Fair point... you are right... like I said, perhaps I'm taking it too far, is just that with normal weapons... lots of us spend that gold at the hospital to trying keep up with the paying players in our guilds...
    I just think that if reset needed... there could be some more accesible amount that 400...
    Wouldn't be preferable to depend only of the daily playing...? Could be strictly that... I mean if a player missed a couple of days for inconsistency I think THAT would be a good moment to sacrifice the 400 price to pay...
    Superhero