Bundles

Sadly no radio bundles today! After buying all yesterday looks like I won’t be able to spend any today :(

@Fluxxx why is that

Comments

• WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 71
    I don’t know why the bundles cant spawn back after 24 hours it’s your money your spending now NG don’t won’t your money
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,036
    Seems like they don't want people to buy too many bundles are too good value.
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 852
    I need to do some overtime when I get back to work 😅
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,242
    @Fluxxx while the call is a great one but NG def lost a few hundred from me for not reloading the store with radios. I waited till I complained, but it’s obvious now it’s not gonna restock, could have thrown one additional radio bundle. Piss poor move by NG
    MFJigsawDanski_46Whoareyou
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,299
    Pls put tactical spear bundle for sale in new year @Fluxxx
    Like this bundle in photo but only with tac spear.
    The regular tactical scout bundle which costs more isn't as good a value as this kingdom spear bundle.
    fretje
  • WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 71
    edited January 1
    They did the same thing with the alt calls didn’t offer any more phone bundles
    Did they do any cheap bundles for Boxing Day sales because a lot of other games did
    @fluxx And NG need to do better bundles for the amount of money there asking you to pay
    I bet they sold more bundles on Black Friday sales then any other time in the year isn’t that telling you something NG cheaper better bundles will get you more money then over priced bundles only a few can buy
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,242
    I totally get the Black Friday bundles but 2020 for 80 wasn’t that good with 0 gold or tokens could have let that restock once
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 90
    I would like the bow if possible @Fluxxx given the week. Thanks!
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,164
    psychwolf said:

Pls put tactical spear bundle for sale in new year @Fluxxx

Like this bundle in photo but only with tac spear.

The regular tactical scout bundle which costs more isn't as good a value as this kingdom spear bundle.

@psychwolf your'e kicking my ass on the CA leaderboard.
    I propose a challenge to you, IGN is Mack. 🙂

psychwolfSCBMA
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 342
    Please give us bundles faithful to the TV series that are accurate!!!! And please let them come with a plethora of radios. Behold:
    Woodbury Bundle:

Prison Bundle:

Sanctuary Bundle: