Festive Lucille Discussion

So what is the early reviews on the Festive Lucille. I have used it in a limited trial on the Deers in the Headlight mission, love the 2x stun with normal hits, however the limited range of the charged attack sucks compared to Morgan's staff. No doubt it will be a great weapon on F2P accounts but am thinking it definitely will not replace the staff.
13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
New entry level Boot Camp Chat
Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

MudMoccasinTCBRITOMFJigsawPicGENERALR20BR

Comments

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,242
    So it’s not Morgan’s staff redone? That’s a massive blow! Basically thought it was a festive staff
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,036
    No, it's Lucille's tongue pre change basically 😆
    TWDaddictionATLAS-Zxbamfx
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,068
    Sasha leading with Harpoon, bruiser hefting festive Lucille... Can see this working nicely. Discharge, stun, recharge, stun again.

Maybe sounds good? Haven't had the pleasure of trying it yet.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    MudMoccasin
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,954
    I’ve not upgraded mine yet but used it on pyre, was able to stun some walkers in front of the line and run past without fear of getting caught. Like most weapons that NG are bringing out, it adds another tactical side to the game. So I like it, also gives me 3 wide weapons now. Only thing is those lights are going to be bloody annoying in June.
    MFJigsawxbamfx
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,889
    I've seen some guild mates complaining about the fact that it's not area stun like the staff, like it was some sort of surprise when they used it. I mean it clearly says in the patch notes and in the weapon description in game that it doesn't work like that. If it was an area stun with an extra attack then it would have been a little OP and then I'd have been annoyed to see my staffs weaker compared to a weapon we got for free :lol:

It should add something a little different anyway, many maps you don't need to be able to stun a hoard of walkers and in guild wars it's rare that raiders stand side by side so it should be good for that.
    ShadowWalkerMFJigsawManselleimacharlie
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 416
    Never owned a Lucille but i think the festive one is great
    MFJigsawimacharliesuzequeue
  • tpab7tpab7 Member Posts: 8
    edited January 2
    Hello and a happy new year.

I have a problem with the weapon "Festive Lucille" the description says it stuns the targets. I used the weapon now several times but there was never a stun affect. Do i misunderstood the description or do i something wrong?
    The charge attack does no stun too.

Maybe someone can give me a hint.
    > @tpab7 said:
    > Hello and a happy Newton year.
    >
    > I have a problem with the weapon "Festive Lucille" the description says it stuns the targets. I used the weapon now several times but there was never a stun affect. Do i misunderstood the description or do i something wrong?
    > The charge attack does no stun too.
    >
    > Maybe someone can give me a hint.

I'm assuming you're not attacking tanks or other enemies immune to stun.

And if that's the case you need to send in a ticket because something is wrong in your game
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    I just attack normal walkers with Negan

@tpab7 someone made a good point in the other thread... Is your weapons razor trait upgraded? Are you attacking enemies higher level than your team? These things matter.
    Picimacharlie
  • basedalphabasedalpha Member Posts: 4
    @tpab7
    yeah, like they said, attacking higher leveled enemies won't stun them
    Body shot equals no stun

Higher level enemies means many many body shots

Razor trait gives you a chance to not body shot.

Thus razor trait gives you a chance to stun
    imacharlie
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,164
    tpab7 said:

Hello and a happy new year.

I have a problem with the weapon "Festive Lucille" the description says it stuns the targets. I used the weapon now several times but there was never a stun affect. Do i misunderstood the description or do i something wrong?
    The charge attack does no stun too.

Maybe someone can give me a hint.

I can understand the confusion, take a look at the pic and read the first sentence.

GovernatorSPC_TORRESSCBMA
    I get why people get confused, at least people who don't fully understand the game mechanics.

But... @mack22 how would you word it?
    You can't really add any more text to that without writing a novel. ;-)
    mack22
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,164
    ATLAS-Z said:

I get why people get confused, at least people who don't fully understand the game mechanics.

But... @mack22 how would you word it?

You can't really add any more text to that without writing a novel. ;-)

I know what your saying, but here is what I read, Attacks a three-space arc ahead of the user, "STUNNING" all targets.

It almost sounds to me like its a guaranteed stun.
    GovernatorSCBMABuckzz
    ATLAS-Z said:

@tpab7 someone made a good point in the other thread... Is your weapons razor trait upgraded? Are you attacking enemies higher level than your team? These things matter.

Razor trait is not yet upgraded and yes i attacked enemies with higher levels and got body shots.
    It seems i misinterpreted the first sentence. Thanks for the comments.
    I will upgrade the trait and test again.
    @tpab7 I think you're gonna be quite happy
    boosh
    I personally would take the “stunning all targets” bit out. People know how bruiser weapons work so no need to clarify it (incorrectly) in the description. I mean even with no bodyshots it’s not correct due to fatties and spikers.
    I thought that too @Firekid but the presence of Zwiehander makes it necessary text don't you think?
    But the zweilhandler specifically says it doesn’t stun, I don’t feel you need to quantify something If it’s working as usual.
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 291
    Tried it only in challenge was nice to be able to stun more than one enemy at one hit but charged attack sucks imo.
    Can't see myself using this weapon when going into distance crowed by zombies and stunning like that.

As f2p could be nice to use but I'd like that to be more of range in charge.
    boosh
    > @ShayHa said:
    > Tried it only in challenge was nice to be able to stun more than one enemy at one hit but charged attack sucks imo.
    > Can't see myself using this weapon when going into distance crowed by zombies and stunning like that.
    >
    > As f2p could be nice to use but I'd like that to be more of range in charge.

They have that already, it's called Morgan's staff.
    This gives us different options. If you can't see it's value then it's ok to leave it in the closet. I'm excited to use mine.
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 307
    I love the option now. No...the charge is not as good in terms of space. That’s obvious. BUT with the added in second attack...it opens you up to do other things. Run away? Attack again? Stand there and talk about how awful it was? Lol

This game needs options. Options are good.
    ShadowWalkerWellyLuga
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 291
    ATLAS-Z said:

> @ShayHa said:

> Tried it only in challenge was nice to be able to stun more than one enemy at one hit but charged attack sucks imo.

> Can't see myself using this weapon when going into distance crowed by zombies and stunning like that.

>

> As f2p could be nice to use but I'd like that to be more of range in charge.

They have that already, it's called Morgan's staff.

This gives us different options. If you can't see it's value then it's ok to leave it in the closet. I'm excited to use mine.

Well, I tried that on the last distance map it was amazing finally being able to attack more than one enemy. However for crowed maps I still not sure this will be the perfect weapon to use and until I test it I will not be able to say.
    Will see next week :)
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 271
    This is a great weapon for use with rick making a bruiser wall
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 271
    How the heck you eat that hit up for morgan from a level 50. What armor and traits morgan have? @JayZ
    @rogueDS it shows them at the start of the video...
    PicJayZ
  • DanielBezDanielBez Member Posts: 109
    Hello! I have a little doubt.
    When I read "stunning all targets" it means guaranteed stun or not? I am not a English speaker, but when I read this description it means to me a guaranteed stun in the regular attacks. Am I wrong? I already made a ticket to the support and they said to me to read it carefully...