Weekend Event! January 10/13 - Evento de fin de semana! Enero 10/13

TRUFAtwdnmlTRUFAtwdnml Member Posts: 75
Weekend Event folks! Good Hunting all! :smile:

Evento de fin de semana! Buen desafío para [email protected]! :smile:

Trufa

Un Don Nadie en NML :smile:
Walkerslayer82SCBMAMrLuckyShadowWalkerATLAS-ZZetteGovernatorSPC_TORRESGENERALR20BRBttlOpenermir

Comments

• ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 370
    To clarify: "Legendary equipment only from gold crates" actually means 'When the random award in a gold crate is equipment--N% chance for a weapon and M% chance for armor, neither of which I can remember--that equipment will be legendary'.

@Fluxxx , I am a professional writer and would happily edit such things for NG, to eliminate ambiguity and imprecision. Seems to come up rather a lot, especially with special functionality gear, mail, and event descriptions. (Trait descriptions seem to finally be edited enough to be crystal clear! :grin:)
    MrLuckyATLAS-ZmagicGovernator
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 405
    @TRUFAtwdnml
    ¡Muchas Gracias! ;)
    TRUFAtwdnml
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,293
    Cool. Will finally get lvl 27 versions of my lvl 26 training gear / bulletproof / silencer gear.

Hyped!

#truefacts
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    JohnbertGovernatorTCBRITO
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 476
    Artminius said:

To clarify: "Legendary equipment only from gold crates" actually means 'When the random award in a gold crate is equipment--N% chance for a weapon and M% chance for armor, neither of which I can remember--that equipment will be legendary'.

@Fluxxx , I am a professional writer and would happily edit such things for NG, to eliminate ambiguity and imprecision. Seems to come up rather a lot, especially with special functionality gear, mail, and event descriptions. (Trait descriptions seem to finally be edited enough to be crystal clear! :grin:)

Yeah, this time around the article will most likely be modified for clarity. As for other things such as special functionality descriptions it's a bit trickier because we have to translate those to many languages, so changing them takes some time.
    Artminius
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,855
    @Fluxxx

Maybe..... just Maybe....... NG could add Fragments/components into the mix? So that it's only Legendary Badge Fragment/Legendary Components in the Golden Crate.

AchillesVmack22SCBMA
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 370
    Just lucky you! (Though I'd like Ruthless instead of Lethal, but I run SRick in lead A LOT!) :wink: