Festiv Lucille unlock VARIES!? WTH!? OH SUPPORT, COME ON!

GroznicGroznic Member Posts: 60
If you have a level 27 Bruiser, your Festiv Lucille should unlock at level 27 is that correct? Thank you very much. Someone in my guild unlocked the best of Lucille with a level 27 Bruiser and it unlocked at level 26.

Comments

• GroznicGroznic Member Posts: 60
    Her training grounds was maxed out too
    She created a ticket with support on the issue.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,705
    It should unlock at the level of your highest Bruiser. I’d have your guildie submit a ticket to Support to correct that.
    SCBMA
    Yes she did. Thank you very much I thought I told her correct. I just wanted to be sure
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,705
    No problem. I also think that tapping on the item will show the level before you claim it. Not sure. I already claimed everything from this event.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,933
    I've upgraded 1 bruiser to lvl 27 and collected the weapon at 27.

My gearshop is not upgraded yet.

Definitely ticket material if 26 was received.
    GroznicSCBMAJaden
    Yeah seriously, why would you even respond that way? why wouldn't you just fix the problem. This does not bode well for them as far as relationships go.
    SCBMAJadenJoeBob
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,224
    No player wants gear below their highest survivor level. We get enough of that random crap in the after mission crates. I have never seen NG take that stance before during a special event like this. Just fix it and give the effected players the correct level gear.
    GroznicJadenbababooey
    I hope for NG SAKE, they fix this. @Fluxxx Admin. It's not worth it. This will receive a very negative reaction everywhere its posted!
    SCBMA
    > @Mario_Romero said:
    > @Groznic this looks like a standard automated message to me.

Yes. We are working with her. We're going to have her send in another ticket. It's just not worth it to them to take this stance on an issue like this. They will lose out in the long run. I appreciate the help
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 476
    I took a look at your friends case, seems the player misunderstood something - sent you a PM.
    GroznicJaden
This discussion has been closed.