Healing time

So don’t know about you guys but I’m glad there isn’t reduced healing this week, I mean I can’t afford to buy gold bundles that often and god knows I spend so much more gold on healing when that event is on. Quite happy to put the game down for 2 and half hours and talk to my family/fiancée etc instead.....

Who am I kidding, NG please reduce the healing times considerably and take my money!!! I love this game and hate the downtime, 2hrs 40 is too long for a heavy injury and refuse to pay the extortionate cost involved in speeding them up.
ATLAS-ZAchillesVTCBRITOGovernatorTroublemakerToniStoraroManselleRealClareBSuperheroJayZechonapmike118fretje

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,068
    It's crazy I know I spend way more Gold on healing when that event is active too.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    ShadowWalkerADPaq
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,293
    NG shooting their feet again and again.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,068
    But... and I hate to be devil's advocate here... if they dropped the healing time, or the gold cost for healing, etc etc, given time, wouldn't this new "norm" eventually also seen as "too long" or "too expensive"?

I'm just musing out loud here. Don't be hating lol.

Naturally I'd love faster heal times. Just looking for perspective. :smile:
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Firekid
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,293
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > But... and I hate to be devil's advocate here... if they dropped the healing time, or the gold cost for healing, etc etc, given time, wouldn't this new "norm" eventually also seen as "too long" or "too expensive"?
    >
    > I'm just musing out loud here. Don't be hating lol.
    >
    > Naturally I'd love faster heal times. Just looking for perspective. :smile:
    >
    >

Many things in this game can be "fixed" by just tweaking the values (or numbers).

Hospital healing time is one example.

NG wants us online 24/7 for the stupid player retention factor to lure investors, but sets a 150 min healing time. Makes no sense.

Of course they want us burning gold. STILL, too much time.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 104
    In my country there is this saying: "He is not stupid who asks for money, rather than the one who pays.."
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money