Freemen attacks

Freemen bruiser was surrounded by 5 walkers. Instead of attacking one of those he ran 1/2 way across the map and attacked my weakest character killing him. I thought this was not supposed to be happening anymore or as often?

Comments

• Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 553
    Was the freeman stunned / rooted?
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 283
    Walkers will ignore them if they are stunned.

And they can definitely move farther than our toons can. I've seen raider scouts and warriors cross most of the screen.
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 60
    No. Not rooted or stunned. Just decided to have it out for me.
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 896
    @Gman74 Sound like you said something to upset him. Joking aside, Freemen have the tendency target the lowest health member of your team, if they can.
    Danski_46
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,889
    Yeah I've seen this multiple times this challenge. The hunter is worse, I've seen him run into the middle of 3 walkers so that he can fire at my team. I picked up a few injuries but at least he went into struggle straight after :lol:
    Danski_46
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,068
    Hunter seems to go wherever he can hit multiple targets within his movement capacity, regardless of danger to himself.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    PandreqLoneWanderer360
  • RagnarvikkRagnarvikk Member Posts: 13
    That hunter sucks and shouldn’t be able to move as far as he does or ignore being surrounded and target our survivors. They should have the same capability as our freemen. I’m just whinging because they got me a few times. Lol
    Deathwish19
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 164
    I wish I could convince one of these high level freemen to come and work for me.