Concern about possible guild war expliot

EaurruaEaurrua Member Posts: 4
If you are basing the enemys that will be engaged on the players average suvivor level this will cause a big problem . It was not made clear in the forum if the enemys are based on the players average level of survivors then I have 6 open spots where I can put very low level suvivors in those slots and bring my average lower .... So I hope you are basing it on the players survivors that are being used not an overall average .....it would leave a very easy to spot this expliot if this is the case there will be many people using it

Comments

• ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 370
    But wouldn't that just make it easier for opponents to beat your team when it comes up?

Last GW, it was your "best" three with your "best" gear for their class(es). Best in quotes because, OMG, it made some silly choices sometimes! :lol:
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,299
    People take GW too seriously. It's just glorified outpost raiding.
    Troublemaker
  • EaurruaEaurrua Member Posts: 4
    Yes it would make it easier to be beaten if it ran the old way . But now no matter what... if they were used they would be raised to a higher level to be on a even level to who is attacking it . You do now see how it can be used as a unfair handicap My sugestion is that they should base the average level to the top 10 survivors that the player has as the Base level to keep that from happening .
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 35
    “ Walker difficulties scale based on the average level of your top 3 survivors” (From fluxxx in the GW forum)
  • EaurruaEaurrua Member Posts: 4
    Thank you for your answer sir ...