Thanks for fixing the portraits in bluestacks!

Small fix but i enjoy it.
SuperheroVane

Comments

• booshboosh Member Posts: 363
    Whammy. :p
    Governator
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 308
    The first rule of Blue Stack is: You do not talk about Blue Stack . The second rule of Blue Stack is: You do not talk about Blue Stack. Third rule of Blue Stack is: someone posts about Blue Stack, gets reported, post deleted, Blue Stack is over.
    flyingcowkingGovernatorDonCoqui
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 254
    Hmmmm i do not know if that is valid anymore. I remember a post where @Fluxxx asled activly Someone about testing something of working on bluestacks. I think it was during the Android 10 discussion. Maybe he can enlighten us
    Superhero
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 947
    I think the best way I can put this is that we try to accommodate bluestacks. Some issues that are caused by third party emulators we simply have no control over, but we do try to resolve issues there anyways.
    TroublemakerflyingcowkingSuperhero
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,430
    Also @Fluxxx tks for the small delay and darkened advance round button. Really helps us avoid unintentional clicks. Good fix!
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    FluxxxFirekidpsychwolfdalmer
  • SlizeSlize Member Posts: 30
    So need ask something to be sure. Bluestacks is completly allowed by NG? and i can play, without any risk to get ban or something? thx for answers!
    JoeSmart
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 181
    Slize said:

So need ask something to be sure. Bluestacks is completly allowed by NG? and i can play, without any risk to get ban or something? thx for answers!

Sure. I never played it otherwise.

I don´t own a tablet and my phone display is way to small to play this game.

22" monitor all the way.
    Slize
  • SlizeSlize Member Posts: 30
    thats gr8. big thx for info!