Add the ability to get weapons from the TV show without buying a bundle

Allout12Allout12 Member Posts: 56
edited February 2016 in Suggestions & Ideas
I think they should add the ability to find daryls crossbow, ricks gun or michonne's katana in missions but they'd be extremely rare but if you wanted one without trying to find them you could buy the bundles. Like the michonne bundle which would give you the michonne outfit as well as her weapon

Add the ability to get weapons from the TV show without buying a bundle 16 votes

Yes they should do this!
81%
z3r0d4z3lunaranLance[Deleted User]argyleskinElkadorSenoiaSurvivorsnolpe我是云云Avalon8Ghosted2Kalthor89Kofi 13 votes
No they shouldn't!
18%
[Deleted User]Ivoblynknz 3 votes

Comments

• Yes they should do this!
    I voted yes on this but in all honesty Next Games is already doing that. I've seen several weapons that were featured on the show appear in drops and pulls in the game.
  • Allout12Allout12 Member Posts: 56
    null
    Wow seriously!!! That's great I was honestly kinda worried lol I hope they do that with all weapons in bundles like carols knife ( I'm not sure if you can or not)
  • Yes they should do this!
    @Allout12

Carole's Blade is just a super amped up version of a blade that did come in drops before located in earlier Eps. I think it was 3 or 4 not sure. Only the ones that get dropped by chance were not nearly as strong as the ones for purchase. Its the same with the Call Me Jesus pack :)
  • lunaranlunaran Member Posts: 29
    Yes they should do this!
    I voted yes but since it most likely going to be a purchased items and I refuse to spend money on games like this I would have voted no BUT..........I have seen a few weapons in the game in the show surprised they havnt tried this earler could have will make some money out of it
    [NZ-ZK]
  • No they shouldn't!
    If they gave some Daryls crossbow and not others, it would ruin it for me. Especially if there were only a select # of crossbow's, what if the one you get is uncommon. That would suck.
    Let them make money off it. As long as it's less than $5 for just the weapons as not everyone wants gold and outfits.
    Sell all weapons by themselves & sell all weapons in bundles
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    alnod
    null
    I agree on being able to buy just the weapons but they shouldn't make it a limited time offer and they shouldn't price it at 12.99 like the Jesus bundle
    null
    Also that's the thing with the bundles you only have a limited amount of time to get them but if you don't get it in time you missed out on the one chance to get the unique weapon from the show and I doubt they'll give you another chance to get the bundle. That's why I wanted them to add them as a extremely rare drop so there'd still be hope for the people who missed out on the bundle
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,490
    It's their game they can do whatever they want but it looks like they are offering bundles for character weapons. I just want the ability to rename the weapons, found Lucille but it just says spiked bat...
    @zbot I'm not disagreeing with the bundles they can do that all they want it's just the price and the fact that it's a limited time only thing
    Allout12 said:

@zbot I'm not disagreeing with the bundles they can do that all they want it's just the price and the fact that it's a limited time only thing

@Allout12, my point on that, it's their game so they can charge whatever they want but if you really want a bundle it's best to buy it when it comes out as the price increases or things get changed.

The radio bundle before was 600 gold and 6 15x radio now it's 500 gold and 5 15x radio. Just an observation.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    No they shouldn't!
    They should be special items.
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 529
    Was just thinking about this thread, but didn't comment before.

Perhaps they should implement using the stars earned in challenges in a star store! Collect enough stars in challenges would allow you purchase special items. That itself would promote getting involved with challenges, and give you something to buy with your stars.
    Perdtin
    @Camel56 holy crap that's GENIUS!!!!! OMT they should totally do that
    @Camel56, @Allout12, it's supposed to be covered in the outpost at least that's how it is in Beta...
  • Camel56 said:

Was just thinking about this thread, but didn't comment before.

Perhaps they should implement using the stars earned in challenges in a star store! Collect enough stars in challenges would allow you purchase special items. That itself would promote getting involved with challenges, and give you something to buy with your stars.

+1
    +10
    +100
    +1000
    +10000
    +100000
    +100000000000000000000000 × infinity
    @Teeceezy
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    this needs a bump. I don't know if Daryl's crossbow is the way to go, but some sort of Archer character and weapon is a good idea.